Chapter 5: The Remake Centre & Tribute Parade.

This room is different to anything I have ever seen before. All of the walls are made out of mirrors, I can't see a single brick. In one corner of the room is a bed with a single white sheet led on top of it. In another corner of the huge room, is a showering station. With the showering station there are drawers upon drawers full of shampoo, conditioner and weird substances. In the middle of the room is a slight raised circular platform. In the top left corner of the room, a single chair is placed, facing the wall. Sat on that chair is a woman, who is surrounded by two other women.

My prep team.

"She is gorgeous!" One of them squeals.

I stand still, not knowing how to react.

"Hello, Johanna! We've been waiting to style you! As soon as we saw you at the Reapings we wanted you! I guess the odds were in our favour! I'm Genny!" The woman sat on the chair says, getting up to give me a hug.

Her style is...unique to say the least. Her body is tinted a light salmon colour and her hair is a frightening electric blue. She is obviously wearing contact lenses as her eye colour is a cat-like yellow. Her fingernails are really long, I'm surprised she can use them! Genny is wearing a strange dress that reaches the floor.

If she puts me in a dress like that, I'm going to fall and kill myself even before the Games begin! I think to myself.

"Aw, darling, I'm Honey!" Her voice matched her name, it was smooth and flawless.

Honey isn't as crazy as Genny. Honey's dress is a design I've seen a couple of times in the Capitol, just a plain black and white dress. Her body, on the other hand, it a shocking pink colour and her hair, a feisty red. Her eyes and other facial features seem to be untouched by cosmetic surgery.

"I'm Violet!" A considerably younger girl giggles.

Violet has, funnily enough, violet hair which flows freely down her back in ringlets. Her eyes have been changed to look like cats eyes - slitted pupils. Her dress sense is differences t. She is wearing a long pink t-shirt with blue pants and a yellow cardigan.

"Hi." I whisper after the introductions are finished.

"We've been told we can do little on you, just clean you up a bit. Sort out your nails, hair, body hair and get you to have a really good wash!" Genny says.

I just nod, out of politeness, when all I want to do is punch them.

"Strip." Violet commands.

"Excuse me?" I say, pulling my arms closer around my chest.

"Strip. Get naked, and all that jazz!" Honey says really slowly, emphasising the word 'jazz' with her hands.

I glare at all three of them before removing my dress.

I stand in the middle of the room, on the raised platform as they circle me, mumbling things to each other.

"Look at those nails, Honey!"

"Has she ever heard of wax?"

"She's in a much worse condition than I thought!"

I frown more.

"Have you seen her hair!"

"She needs to be sorted before she can see Lila!"

"I know! Lila will flip!"

My frown turns to a scowl.

"Oh get a life!" I sigh. "Please just shut the hell up, and make me pretty."

A few audible gasps get released from my prep team.

"She is feisty!" I hear Honey whisper to Violet, who nods.