chapter 1 **re-written**

Kristels character will be played by make up artist Jocy Reyes
Kristel's P.O.V

The days seemed to drag on for me in this place I call home. Sunny Side Orphanage located in San Diego, California, yes I'm an orphan I was left here at the age of four after my parents were hit by a drunk driver who ran a red light, neither side of the family had the money to take me in so I ended up here.

I'm now 14 years of age. I' pretty much hated by everyone here for some unknown reason the only ones that seem to like me are the smaller kids and my social worker who is also the owner of this place.

A little about me. I'm Mexican born and raised in Houston, Texas but I am now here, food is my life if I choose you over food consider yourself special. I'm about 5'5, books are also a thing of mine, I read anything and almost everything you put in front of me. Harry Potter and Star Wars are amazing. so if you like neither will you please kindly back off? thank you.

Music is my life I'll listen to anything to Rock, Rap, Spanish and all the way back to Disney soundtracks. Some of my favorite bands/singers include Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Drake, Machine Gun Kelly, Rihanna Pentatonix, We Came As Romans, Asking Alexandria, Beyonce, Luis Coronel, Calibre 50 and many others.

I was currently in my room listening to Built To Fall by Trivium when I heard a knock upon my door. "come in" I reply taking an earphone out and sitting up straight, the door opened to reveal my social worker, Omega, she had a big smile on her face. "Just wanted to let you know that their's someone that's interested in adopting you!" She said excitedly "really?!" I asked surprised no one ever wants the older kids, most parents are always looking to adopt babies.

"Yes! Get dressed they're going to come interview you at 3:30" I nodded frantically "good luck sweetie" she said before leaving the room.

I took a deep breath and ran towards my closet and looked through it. I decided on a Pierce The Veil crop top that I had made myself wth some high waisted pants and black and white vans. I did my make-up which just consisted of foundation, mascara, highlight, lipstick, and filling in my eyebrows.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, satisfied with my appearance I checked the time which read 2:00 pm. I still had a good hour and a half until the adopters get here.

Meanwhile they get here, I grabbed my phone and plugged my earphones into it and put it on shuffle the first song tp come on was Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold and read some fanfiction to let time pass by.

**Hi guys i hope you enjoyed this vote and comment your thoughts**