Chapter 12

The next morning Vic told me i wasn't going to school today i wonder why i thought? But oh well I'm not going to complain he told me were gonna go shopping and he would tell me what was going on i just nodded and started getting ready i wore a pink shirt from ashley purdys clothing line that said "Purdy 69" i put on some denim shorts and some black shoes and i was done (external link on the side). I went down stairs and saw Vic and mike were already waiting for me.

"Hey are you ready?" Vic asked i nodded my head and responded with a "yeah" Mike stood up "alright then lets go" he said Vic stood up and we followed mike out the door "I'm driving" Vic said Mike shrugged his shoulders "fine with me" he said Vic popped in a Black Veil Brides CD and we started driving. We arrived at the mall like 20 minutes later we went inside the mall and just walked around "okay so what store do you want to go to go to first?" Vic asked "Hot topic!" i practically yelled Vic and Mike chuckled and we walked over to the store "okay just get whatever you want you are going to need it trust me" Vic smiled i nodded and responded with a "thank you." After walking around i ended up getting a couple of shirts and some pants i got

3-avenged sevenfold shirts

2-trivium shirts

2-korn shirts

4-pairs of pants

2-sleeping with sirens shirts

1-asking alexandria shirt and jacket

1-miss may i shirt

1-falling in reverse shirt

"okay I'm done" i said walking over to Vic who was taking a picture with a fan "okay ill be done in a minute you can go wait for me with mike" he said i nodded and walked over to mike who had bought a couple of things as well. A while after Vic came back he paid for my things and we went to the food court we bought our food and went to go sit down

"Okay so would someone mind telling me why i didn't go to school today?" i asked breaking the silence Mike nodded his head and answered my question "well Vic and I wanted to let you know we are leaving on tour soon" Mike said I was a little upset that they were leaving but i acted happy anyway "that's great how long are you guys going to be gone for?" I asked Vic smiled "actually you're coming with us" I literally choked on my food "are you serious?" I asked after i could breath again Vic nodded him and Mike were smiling wide i screamed beaming with excitement people were looking at me strangely but fuck it if they knew what was going on they would be acting the same way.

"Okay continue" I said after i was calm again. They chuckled and continued talking "Okay so today is Tuesday and we leave Thursday that should give you enough time to pack everything" Vic said i nodded my head "but what I'm i going to do about school?" I asked "you will be doing online school we already talked to your principal and he said it would be fine" Mike said i nodded "and how long will the tour be?" I asked "5 months" Mike answered my question i nodded my head again "What bands are going?"

Vic started naming bands "Um of mice and men, sleeping with sirens, black veil brides, bring me the horizon, escape the fate, falling in reverse, motionless in white, and asking alexandria"

I was fangirling from how many bands are going " Oh my god I'm so excited!" i said Vic and Mike smiled at me. We threw away our food after we finished eating and walked around again "Okay so do you guys want to continue shopping or do y'all want to go home" Vic asked Mike and i shrugged our shoulders "it doesn't matter" Mike said Vic nodded "okay lets just go home then" Vic said we left the mall and drove home.

"Hey Vic can we go to the beach" I asked hoping he will say yes he shrugged his shoulders "why not ill call Jaime and Tony and we can go" he said "yayy i said i clapped my hands together and stayed quiet the rest of the ride home.

*** So this is just a filler chapter at least i think that's what its called don't judge and sorry if it sucks i wrote this at 2 in the morning so yeah that's it bye***