Chapter 15 part 2

Kristels P.O.V
We spent the rest of the day at the AA bus just talking,laughing and drinking well those of us old enough to drink."What time is it?" Vic asked no one in particular "its 11:30pm" Ben said putting his phone back in his pocket "shit its late we should get going we have to wake up early tomorrow" Vic said standing up the rest of us nodded and stood up along with him

"Alright it was great seeing you guys again" Danny said standing up and man hugging the guys and giving me a hug the rest of the AA guys did the same we said our good byes and left.We walked to the bus in silence it's understandable considering we are all really tired. "good night tony" I said and i drifted off into deep sleep.

Next Day 

"EVERYBODY UP" Vic yelled while hitting pans together I snuggled closer into my blanket "Vic stop being so fucking annoying!" Jaime yelled from his bunk "Sorry man but we play first today and we need to get dressed." he said and he hit the pans together again I sat up and I hit my head "oww that hurt" I whined as I rubbed my head. "I can kiss it to make it better" Tony said with a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes "in your dreams Perry" I said pushing him playfully he laughed I got out of my bunk and ran towards the shower "I get the shower first!" I yelled closing the bathroom door I heard the guys groan and I smirked turning on the shower.

Skipping shower process

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my self I looked around and realized I forgot to bring close with me "shet" (I know its spelled wrong that's just how me and my friend say it so we wont get in trouble in school) I unlocked the bathroom door and slid it open a little bit hiding my body behind the door and poking my head out "Vic" I called out "yeah" he responded back "can you come here for second?" I asked he walked over to me "whats up?" he asked "umm I forgot to bring close can you choose an outfit for me please?" I asked shyly he nodded his head and left.

Minutes later there was a knock on the door I opened it and found Vic holding my close "thanks Vic" I said taking the close from him "you're welcome" he said closing the door and leaving. I looked at the outfit Vic chosed and i loved it; it was a grey tank top that said "ROCK" and he paired it up with some acid wash shorts and my grey vans and he also grabbed and infinity necklace that had the words "love" on it  (external link on the side) I quickly changed into my outfit and did my hair I decided to braid it I didn't do my make up I wasn't trying to impress anyone so fuck it.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went to the living room "the bathroom is now free to your own personal use and Vic I really like the outfit you chose" I said smiling Vic pretended to pop up his collar "I know I have good taste" he said smirking "where are Mike and Tony at?" I asked noticing there absence "they went to go get some Taco Bell" he said smiling I nodded and grabbed the remote Vic stood up "well im gonna go shower call me when the guys get here" Vic said walking over to the restroom.

I snuggled into the couch with a blanket that was near me and prepared myself for a date with Netflix till we had to leave. I chose to watch 21 jump street since we didnt get to finish it the day we were watching it.

"hey kristel" Jaime said coming and sitting next to me "heyy hime-time whats up?" I said twisting my body to him "nothing much so how are things with you and tony" he said turning into a teen-aged girl in the process I slapped him "shhhhh be quiet Vic might hear you" he put his hands up in surrender "so how are thing with you and tony" he said in a whisper voice I giggled "things are good actually we are closer than ever" I said smiling from ear to ear "that's good" he said "Jaime his ex-girlfriend called him the other day should I be concerned?" I asked

"Stephanie called him!" he asked sounding shocked I nodded "I don't know her name but yeah I think it was her" I said he shook his head "what did she want did he tell you?" he asked I nodded my head and looked and fixed my gaze to the floor "she wanted him back" I said in a small voice "Kristel you don't have to worry about anything after what she did to him he wont take her back" I lifted my head "what did she do to him" I asked curiosity all over my voice "she cheated on him he was depressed for months until you came along you fixed him kristel" he said