chapter 15

"RISE AND SHINE" Mike yelled coming into my room "no mikey its to early" I said putting the covers over my head "nope sorry kristel but you have to get up" he said pulling the covers away from me i groaned and got up "fine i'm up happy'" i said yawning "yes i'am now was that so hard" i rolled my eyes "yes it was now get out so I can change" I said pushing him out my room and closing the door behind him.

I walked sleepily into my bathroom and got in the shower I would have showered last night but i was too lazy.After about 10 minutes of just standing in shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked over to my closet to choose my outfit for the day I decided on a black of mice and men shirt that said "you're not alone anymore" with some blue ripped jeans with my red vans and with my avenged sevenfold jacket that zacky gave me (i couldn't find one from his clothing line so i just used a a7x jacket) (external link on the side)

I walked downstairs with my suitcase and my ear buds in "hey kristel" Tony said as I went outside to get on the RV "don't talk to me" i said "what the fuck what did i do?" Tony asked getting defensive "Shes not a morning person" Vic said while helping me get my stuff on the RV "Ah okay i got you" tony said "GOOD MORNING PEOPLE" jaime yelled getting in the RV "Jaime why are you being so loud its too early for this" the guys chuckled "Okay now that everybody is here we can choose who gets which bunk." Vic said clapping his hands together

"Okay kristel since we got the bus before we adopted you, you will have to share with one of us is that okay?" Vic asked i nodded my head "Yeah thats fine" I said yawning "I GET TOP BUNK" Jaime said pushing past me and knocking me down to the floor "AHH SERIOUSLY JAIME" i asked getting up from the ground "Sorry kristel are you okay" I nodded "Yeah its fine just dont do it again please" he nodded "I get the other top bunk" Tony said walking past me without pushing me down. "It looks like we have the bottom bunks bro" Vic said patting mikes back "Who am I going to sleep with?'' I asked" I asked "good question kristel" Vic said "umm I actually don't know" he said again.

"She can sleep with me" Tony said winking at me "nope absolutely not" Vic said "oh come on Vic its not like anything is going to happen" I said "Fine but if something does happen and I find out Tony you are going to be in so much trouble you dont want to know what im going to do and Kristel same goes to you got it?" Vic asked "Got it!" me and Tony both said "can I just go to bed i'm still tired?" i asked. Vic nodded "go head Mike you get first shift" He groaned and went to the front of the bus.

I took my shoes and jacket off and climed up to the bunk where Tony was already laying down. "good night kristel" he said "Good night tony " I said falling into a deep sleep.

**** 8 hours later it is now 11:00am****

When I woke up tony was already awake just stairing at me "good morning" I said to tony "Morning" he said smiling. Then I took notice of my position my arm was over his torso and my leg was on him too "Sorry i like to snuggle" i said blushing and sitting up he chuckled "its okay come on lets get up and see what the guys are doing" I nodded and got off the bunk and put my shoes on and went to the louge where the guys were with tony following right behind me.

"Hey guys" I said walking in and sitting next to mike "where's Vic?" I asked noticing his absence "Its his turn to drive we are going to stop at a Dennys right now so that we can eat something" Jaime said i nodded my head.

While we waited to stop at Dennys we played games on our phones and talked. "Okay guys we are here" Vic said from infront of the bus we got up and walked outside and inside the Dennys. "Hi welcome to Dennys how many will it be" the person at the front asked "5 please" Vic said she nodded "right this way" she said we followed behind her and sat down when we got to our table. "Okay so how long till we get to the first location?" I asked "well its about an hour away from here" I clapped my hands together "Im so excited!" our waitres came and took our drinks and orders and we just had a conversation about the tour until we all finished eating.

"Oh my god im so full" I said rubbing my belly as I walked inside the bus the guys laughed "well you did eat 2 pancakes 2 eggs and bacon" Mike said laughing "Whats wrong with that I like my food thank you very much." I said sitting down in the couch. We sat down and we decided to watch a movie "Okay what should we watch?" Jaime asked sitting down and turning on Netflix. "Oh can we watch 21 jump street" I asked hoping they would say yes the looked at each other and they shrugged their shoulders "Okay" he said looking for it.

"HEY HEY STOP FUCKING WITH KOREAN JESUS HE AINT GOT TIME FOR YOUR PROBLEMS HE BUSY WITH KOREAN SHIT" I was laughing like a maniac thats my favorite part of the move that and when when Channing Tatum is in the science classroom and he yells "Fuck you science"

"Okay we're here" Tony said coming from the front of the bus "Really we were in the best part of the movie" He smiled "Oh well we can watch it later come on guys lets say hi to some bands" I jumped out of seat of the couch and ran to see if my make up and hair were still good I fixed my hair a little I grabbed an autograph book I bought before we left the house and I walked back to the guys "Okay now im ready" I said the guys chuckled and we walked outside.

10 minutes later

We decided to walk around for a while till we found somebody. I was talking to jaime when I accedently bumped into somebody "Oh im so sorry I should have watched where I was going" I said to the person I bumped into "Its fine love i wasnt paying attention" I looked up and it was ben bruce from asking alexandria "oh hey love I remember you from the party kristel right Vics daughter?" He asked I nodded and responded with a "hey" Ben turned to Jaime "So whats up man?" Ben asked "Oh we are just walking around to see if we see any bands kristel can meet"

Ben nodded "well we are the only ones here for now but you lot can come back to the bus and hang out with us if you guys want l want?" Ben said "Are you guys okay with that" Jaime asked the rest of the guys that were behind us "yeah sure" they responded "Okay cool follow me guys" Ben said leading us to his bus.

***so this is just a filler chapter because I honestly don't know what to write next but I'll update again soon***