Chapter 13

After we got to the house I ran straight to my bedroom to get my black bathing suit and i just got a tank top that says "Beach please" and some shorts to put over them I removed my make up and put on my flip flops and I was ready to go (external link to outfit on the side.)

I went downstairs and saw that mike was changed already sitting on the couch I went and sat next too him "what's up mike?" I asked he looked up from his phone he looked angry "hey kiddo nothing much I'm just having girlfriend problems" he said "do you want to talk about it?" I asked he smiled "no it's fine" I nodded "so where's Vic?" I asked "he's upstairs changing he should be down soon and the guys are on their way" I nodded my head and responded with an "okay" it got awkwardly quiet so I just grabbed my phone and played flappy bird.

"That's it I give up" I said yelling 5 minutes into the game I threw my phone next to me out of frustration mike was laughing next to me "it's not funny that game is freaking addictive" he continued to laugh "what ever you say" he said at that moment Vic came down the stairs "okay I'm ready all we have to do now is wait for Jaime and Tony oh and I hope you don't mind I invited the guys from avenged sevenfold" I was jumping in my seat now even though I've met these guys already I still can't believe I actually know them "of course I don't fucking mind I love those guys" i said practically yelling he laughed "okay so we are waiting on Jaime, tony and the avenged guys" I was squealing now but I eventually calmed my self.

About 5 minutes later their was a knock on the door I went to go answer it and it was avenged sevenfold Jimmy came up to me and gave me a big bear hug "jimmy losing oxygen can't breath" I said struggling to get out of the hug he laughed at me and set me down "sorry kiddo" he said still laughing "Air sweet sweet air" I said kneeling down on the floor the rest of the guys and their wife's stepped in "hey Brian" I said he hugged me "hey kristel this is my wife Michelle" he said smiling " I know nice too meet you" I said sticking my hand out to shake her hand she looked at me like I was crazy "oh no hunny in this family we give each other hugs" she said and grabbed me for a hug I hugged her back to. Next it was Johnny "sup kristel" he said "what's up gnome" he groaned "I hate you guys for telling her my nickname" the guys chuckled "it wasn't that big of a secret Johnny most fans know it" he shrugged his shoulders "still I hate it" I walked over to him and gave him a hug "I'm sorry Johnny will you forgive me?" He sighed "fine if I really have too" he said "yay thank you short shit" he groaned again " i hate you" he said "love you too Johnny" I said smiling.

"Hey zacky" I said giving him a hug "hey kristel I brought you something" he said "really?" I asked surprised "yes really I remember you telling me how you wanted a jacket from my clothing line but you've never had the chance to buy one so here you go" he said handing me a jacket "oh my god thank you so much zack" I said giving zacky another hug "you're welcome" he said I put the jacket he gave me on the couch and went to go say hi to Matt and his wife.

"Hey Matt" he smiled at me Jesus Christ them dimples "hey kristel this is my wife Val" she smiled at me and came and gave me a hug " finally another girl to talk to besides Michelle" she said I laughed "I know how you feel" I said the door rang and this time Vic went to go answer it. It was Jaime and tony "it's about time you guys got here" Vic said laughing "sorry" Jaime said "their was traffic" mike stood up "okay now that everybody is here we can go" mike said we headed towards the door and too the car as we were getting in the car their wasn't enough seats for all of us "okay so we clearly don't fit" said Jaime I rolled my eyes "no shit sherlock" I said "okay kristel do you want to ride with me mike and Jaime or do you want to ride with tony?" Vic asked "ill ride with tony" I said Vic nodded "okay I'll see you guys their" he said i nodded and Tony and I walked over to his car.

"So are you excited for the tour?" Tony asked on the way to the beach "you knew i was going?" I asked he nodded his head "yupp but the guys made me promise not to tell you" he said smirking "so are you excited?" he asked again i nodded my head smiling "YES" i said he smiled at me "okay we are here" he said parking the car I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the door i undressed and put my stuff in the car when Tony saw me he started to whistle "Tony stop" i said feeling my cheeks get red he laughed "Okay okay ill stop" he said he came behind me and put me over his shoulders i was kicking his back so he would put me down but he wouldn't budge "Cesar Antonio Soto Perry put me down now" i said using his full name so he knew i wasn't joking "fine" he said that's when i knew what was going on before i had time to responded Tony had dropped me in the water.

After we resurfaced Tony and me had a bit of a splash war when we got out of the water the rest of the guys were laughing "Yeah laugh now but if I were you guys i would watch your back while we are on tour" They stopped laughing "you wouldn't dare do anything" Jaime said I shrugged my shoulders "The world may never know so if I were you i would watch your backs especially you Tony" I said pointing at all of them they looked scared know it was pretty funny to watch.

I went to go seat down next to Val and Michelle after a while of just talking to them Val asked me a question "Okay so whats going on with you and Tony?" my eyes went wide "t-their is nothing going on between me and T-Tony" i studdered shit "Why would you think that?" Her and Michelle gave eachother a look "Come on Kristel its pretty obvious their something going on their i mean you can just tell by the way he looks at you that boy is head over heals for you" Michelle said i was blushing now "really is it that obvious?" i asked They nodded "well its obvious with us because of the way yall act around eachother you are always blushing so spill it whats going on between you two?" Val said

"Wellmeandtonyaredating" i said really fast "a bit slower hun" Val said i took a deep breath "me and tony are dating" They were squealing and clapping their hands together "I knew it i knew it i knew it" said Michelle i was laughing they looked pretty funny "y'all are so cute together" said val "thank you" i told her "do the rest of the guys know?" asked michelle i shook my head "nope just Jaime" I said "how come?" asked michelle "well we are afraid that the guys might not let us be together and we dont want to make it to exclusive because i dont want tony to go to jail" i said "well you dont have to worry about us saying anything hunny we've got your back on whatever you need" said val and michelle nodded her head "Thanks guys" i said going over to them to give them a hug "you're welcome" they both said at the same time they looked at eachother and laughed.

"Guys come on let's go" said Matt calling us over we stood up and gave each other hugs "if you ever need anything please call us" Michelle said to me I nodded my head "I will"

I walked over to tony and he gave me a hug "come on let's get you home" said tony leading me back to his car  I said bye to the avenged guys and thanked zacky again for the jacket before i got in the car.

"Bye kristel good night" said tony after he dropped me off waved "bye good night tony ill see you later" he nodded his head and said bye again and he drove away. 

I went inside the house and grabbed the jacket zacky gave me from the couch and took it to my bedroom i went inside the restroom and took off my clothes and showered because I felt dirty

***skipping shower process

I changed into my pyjamas and said goodnight to Mike and Vic and went into a deep sleep

***Well this is all I have for today i hope you enjoyed it :)***