Author's Note

Wooh! It has been a long ride. I started writing this story about 3-4 years ago. And so many times I wanted to quit this story and leave it. But it was good that I didn't.

This is the first story that reached Historical Fiction # 1. And I grew up with this story. When I was starting this story, I was in a not so happy realtionship and in the middle, I had a break up. Now when I was writing the end, I have moved on. This book is special to me in so many ways.

But the thing it us most special is because of you guys. Readers who voted and commented and also readers who silently read. You guys were with me with every step of my life through all these years. You guys have encouraged me to write and appreciated my works. I mean, I'm the luckies person in the whole wide world that I found you guys and we connected through this story.

I'd like to retain you all to my other story, Till Fate, please show the same love you have showed to "Till Life"

I would love it if you guys read it, it's Salim's and Ada's story. There are already thirteen chapters uploaded. Please guys.

       If you want a dash of modernity, please show your love to 'Married To An Indian Billionaire' & 'Doomed'

Other than that, thank you so so much for reading. And I'd like to wish you all,

Happy New Year.