Part 12

Nagisa POV

When I wake up, I am rocking. Swaying softly and snuggled into the warmest thing in the history of the world. I didn't know that anything could be so warm and soft yet hard. It takes me a minute to realize that I am actually moving. I can see trees and people pass me and give me weird looks, and I can hear sounds coming and going.

I shift my head up a little and see a jaw and flaming red hair.

Karma.    

Why is he carrying me? Why does my side hurt so much? Did mom have another breakdown? that normally only happens once a month though.  And why would Karma be carrying me f it was my  mom?

My thoughts are interrupted by a smooth, silky voice,

"I know  you're awake." Karma says as we pass the park with our tree.

"Sorry you had to carry me this far, I can get down now." I say, but he just keeps walking, totally ignoring what I said.

"We are going to my house to I can help you, then we are gonna talk." he says.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about this. I mean this whole thing is my fault and I wanted to apologize but it will be just the two of us and I am not sure if I can handle it after all.
We get to his house soon after that and as we walk inside I can't help but notice that the house is silent, just like the last time I came here and the time before that. Because this house isnt a home. Nobody is here except for Karma and the butler his parents send to check on him.

After we walk inside, he takes me to his room and lays me gently on his bed and goes to his bathroom. When he comes out he is holding a first aid kit and Aspirin.

"You have to take your shirt off for me to clean and wrap the wounds." he states while gently trying to pull my shirt over my head, almost like I'm a child.
I lift my arms and let him take off my shirt, without thinking of how he will probably react seeing the bruises lining my chest.

"Why do you have so many bruises," Karma asks as he starts to put Neosporin over my wounds and cleaning them with alcohol and peroxide. I bite my lip at the sting.

"Y-You saw the way they were beating me up," I say and look down at him. he looks so focused on dressing my wounds.

"Some of these look older though. Did they get to you earlier this week to?"

I suck in a breath and decide not to answer. There is no point in lying anymore. but that doesn't mean I am ready to tell the truth. He seems to realize that I don't want to say anything so he remains quiet, until he finishes wrapping my torso and hands me the Aspirin and a glass of water.

"Why did they attack you like that?" he asks as he sits next to me on the bed and it takes all my will power to not lean into him.

"I was in a rush and ended up talking back to them. They did not like the Nagisa that talks back." I shrug then wince. Probably shouldn't shrug for a while.

"Why were you in a rush?" he says turning toward me and leaning toward me just slightly.

"I-I was on my w-way to apologize to you. So we could go back to...normal." I cant help the way my breath catches when I say normal. That's not what I want at all.

He moves toward me a bit more, staring into my blue eyes and I freeze.

"Is that what you really want? To go back to normal?" he asks and places his hand on my hip, gripping it as if making sure I wouldn't run away.

"I-I...w-what?" I start to get confused until he leans in and his lips brush mine. Oh so gently and I am not even sure I can still call it a kiss.

"I am pretty sure I am in love with you. I don't ever want to be without you again. and I hope you feel the same way." he says while moving closer to me, just close enough to touch.

before I can think too much, or talk myself out of it, I lean my head toward him and press my lips against his. His grip on my hips tighten and he pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and tilt my head.

part of me is scared that all of this is a dream. it wouldn't be the first dream like this. but I never want to wake up.

He pulls me so I am straddling him and he wraps both his arms around my waist,  hugging me tightly to him. It was almost like he didn't want this to end. just like me.

Yeah, I don't ever want this to end.

Dear Readers,

Hey guys. Sorry I took forever to update but I was sorta in a rut. I almost didn't feel like writing so it took me a while to actually finish the chapter. it still isn't as long as I wanted it to be, or as well written as I hoped. If you guys tell me that it isn't as god as it shuld be then I will delete it and re-write it. you guys desrve the best chapter ever for dealing with my extra slow updates. just let me know in the comments.

Love,

NotInvisibleGirl