Part 13

Karma POV

In all my life, kissing Nagisa was the most spontaneous thing I have ever done. I wasn't expecting to kiss him, or for him to kiss me back. I wasn't expecting to tell him I was in love with him because I hadn't really figured it out until the moment I said it. I hadn't thought that I was in love with him until I looked into his big blue eyes, with his hair a mess and dried tears on his face. That I wanted to spend forever and a half with him.

But now with his small body tucked against me, his legs threaded through mine and the way his breath is hitting my collar bone, I kick myself for not realizing it sooner. Realizing that he was the only person I wanted tucked against me.

I feel him shift and look down to see a pair of sleepy blue eyes looking up at me. I watch as comfort and confusion fly across his face.

"Good morning Nagisa." I say and watch as snuggles back into my chest with a yawn.

"G-good morning, Karma-kun." he says into mg chest and I force myself not to purr and the vibrations his voice send through my chest.

"Good morning Nagisa. How did you sleep?" I run my fingers through his hair when I ask and I can't help but smile at the way he leans into my touch, almost subconsciously.

"Y-yeah. I slept better than I have in a while."

I sigh before starting to get up, "We need to eat, Nagi."

He whines and winds his arms around my torso.

"Come on. You like food, food is your friend. And I know your hungry and Im hungry, so lets go."

After saying all this he still wont get up so I shrug and pick him up and toss him over my shoulder, then begin to walk.

He giggles, "Karma put me down!"

"Nope," I say popping the p,"we are going downstairs to get food."

As I run down the stairs, the sound of his laugh echoes through the empty halls. It makes this house feel alive. When Nagisa laughs the whole world laughs with him.

After making it to the kitchen, I set him down gently on one of the stools by the bar and go to the fridge to gap what is needed for grits and deer sausage. I grab the sausage and butter and grits and sugar. I bring out a pot and a pan and turn on the stove to get ready to cook. Suddenly I feel a presence right next to me and milk appears next to all the other supplies.

"You forgot the milk." Nagisa says after putting the milk down on the counter.

"Thanks, Nagi." I bend down and kiss his cheek before getting to work again.

"Need any help?" I can't help but notice the way his cheeks are inflamed a bright red color that rivals my hair.

"You want to cook the sausage?"

He nods excitedly and stands next to me, preparing to cook along side me.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend the morning.

Nagisa POV
After we finished cooking, we ate together and relaxed. We sat in a soft love seat that sat on his back porch. His house is amazing, escepially compared to my 2 bedroom apartment. We say there -well he sat there and I sat on his lap- and we just sat there calmly looking at everything and  enjoying eachothers presence.

This is what I had hoped for, after all these year of pinning for him one feeling hopeless, I finally had him.

This boy who made me heart beat a mile a minute. This boy who knew exactly what to say. This boy who was there no matter what. This boy who I lover with my whole heart was resting under me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, like he was scared I would disappear.

This boy who finally loved me back.
Nothing in the world could make me feel happier or more content.

I guess the closet gay does get the guy sometimes