Chapter eleven

Peeta POV

The door slams behind me. I am pulled down some steps and into a basement by the person, Aqua behind me. The person turns around. I've seen her before I think, in 13 maybe.

"Rebel #373 has been breached." She says into her ear. She has long brown hair, with now, red highlights. She looks about my age. "We will get him moved over to rebel base #123427 when we get her, yep, I know."

"Get who?" I ask confused.

"We get Katniss."

My eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Yes really." She responds taking Aqua into the next room.

The room is light well, it's got a couch and a kitchen and other things. I see someone from up the steps seal the door shut.

I sit back in the couch and drift off.

"Breaking news has irrupted in here in the Capitol has 74th annual hunger games victor Peeta Mellark has been reported missing by his owner today, here's Laticy with the scoop."

I open my eyes to see a projector on, there standing in front of Pinkie's house is the reporter, along with her Pinkie herself.

"Yes, I am standing in front of the house of Miss. Pink, were Peeta was seen last, investigators where just inside and they have found evidence of someone breaking in, but who? Peeta Mellark was left alone here for a few days."

"Yeah a few." I say rolling my eyes.

"When I came back, everything was normal, I went to get Peeta out of where he was and he was gone! I looked everywhere and nothing!" Pinkie chimes in.

"Peacekeepers are on the streets now looking for Peeta and you are ordered as Capitol citizens that if you see him to call in. We intend to find him in the next forty-eight hours, we will keep you updated."

"So we need even heavier disguises this time." Aqua says talking to the girl with brown and red hair.

"We need Katniss out by tonight if we really want everything to go as planned." She responds.

"We all know Katniss, she won't trust anyone she doesn't know." Aqua sighs.

"So it would have to be you to go get her." The girl with brown and red hair tells me.

"Me? Alone? I'll get caught!"

"Not necessary, we will keep a full watch on you."

"But what if.."

"No what if.. just do it, we leave in two hours." She says and leaves.

There is a awkward silence between the two of us for awhile.

"What's her name?" I ask Aqua.

"Kelshy." She responds and I nod. She must have been in thirteen.

I am sat in a chair and they do full on makeup on me, they then put a red wig on me and color my eyebrows the same color.

I look at myself in the mirror and I can't even recognize myself.

"Wow."

"I know she's really good with that stuff." Aqua tells me as Kelshy puts away her makeup.

I'm at the front door now, my hands sweating.

"Make sure to keep your heads down." Kelshy says. "And you." She says to the two people upstairs. "Make sure you lock the door behind us."