Chapter 10

When Drake wakes up, the first thing he notices is the tiny Sophia sprawled out on his chest. Now  covering her is his hand. He slowly moved his hand over her, savoring her soft skin. A warm blush covers his cheeks. How can I have feelings for... well she is adorable... and beautiful. He reaches down and pulls the blankets back up over her.
"Mph, Drake?" She mumbles still asleep.
      Drake strokes her head waiting for her to say more.
"Why do you have to be so good looking?"
      Drakes eyes grow wide in shock and he checks again to see if she's still asleep. Sure enough, she is. He slowly wraps his fingers around her figure and shakes her form just enough to wake her.
"Wha... what do you want?" She asks sleepily.
"Do you know you talk in your sleep?"
"No, no I didn't. Why, did I say something."
"Haha, um yeah, yeah you did." He begins to blush profusely.
Sophia notices and her eyes grow wide. "Oh no, what did I say."
"You said I was good looking." He laughs as a shocked expression crosses her face.
"I mean I am but I would rather you tell me that when you're awake."
"Well... um... I was asleep so I couldn't of been thinking clearly and..." But then, her words are silenced as Drake pulls her up to his face and presses his lips against her.
"Wha... what are you d...doing?" She cries as she struggles against him.
"What does it look like I'm doing tiny. Just hold still and you won't be so uncomfortable."
Sophia does as she's told and allows his lips to softly push against her. His warm breath caresses her face and his eyelashes tickle her. Confusion grasps her though. She enjoys this but doesn't want to. She doesn't have much time to think about this though as Drake pulls his mouth away from her and she begins to shiver with cold as the absence of heat leaves her.
"Wh...why did you d..do that?" She asks.
"Well, your mine so I wanted to show that you were and are mine." He smiles and sets her on the side of the bed beside him rolling over so that he's looking at her. "Plus, you're so cute and beautiful that I couldn't resist." He laughs and begins to run his fingers down her back.
Sophia grabs the edge of the blanket and wraps it around her. Drake raises and eyebrow and takes the fabric in his hand pulling it away.
"P...please don't Drake. I'm so cold and well, you know." She says looking down.
"Fine but..." He plucks her from her spot and slyly slips her under the covers and onto his stomach. "You have to stay with me."
He feels her tiny body struggling on top of his toned stomach and can't help but sigh. He lays his hand over the spot where she is and feels the small inconsistency in the covers that hides where her body is.
"Stop struggling. It's warm just like you wanted." He pats her figure and closes his eyes.
"Fine, but not because I like it." He hears her muffled voice say.
And once again she falls asleep nestled against her giant owner.