Chapter 15

Sophia POV

I struggle in his pocket and try to stand but he reaches his fingers in and forces me back. I am terrified for what will happen when I reach the giant castle but I am thankful that he didn't kill the guard. The soft bouncing and his thumping heartbeat slowly lull me to sleep and, next thing I know, I feel a giant finger prodding my side. I open my tired eyes and peer up at a glaring Drake. I quickly sit up only to have him push me back down with his index finger. I gulp and squirm under his hold. He slowly sits on the bed beside me. He removes his hand and I roll into his thigh. He chuckles and pinches my waist between his fingers. He lays back and holds me above his face. I struggle in his grip and fall onto is lips. He rolls over so that he is over me. I cower in his shadow.

"A little eager aren't we princess." He growls getting closer.

Soon, his lips are pressing against my small body, forcing me against the mattress. He groans and runs his finger down my side. He begins to tug at my dress and slides the shoulder of it off.

"D... Drake please st..stop." I stutter my cheeks a bright red.

He pulls away and smirks at my embarrassment. He gently runs his finger up my leg. I squirm away from his touch. He sighs and rolls back over, tossing me onto his chest.

Drake POV

Her tiny figure moves around on my chest and I cant help but  pet her. I gently run my fingers over her soft form. She gives a soft groan and I smile. I lay my head back, closing my eyes. I feel Sophia stand up and approach my face.

"Drake, wh... what are you doing?"

"I am thinking my dear." I sigh.

"A...about what exactly?"

"How best to punish you." I pop open one eye and watch her form slump against me in fear. She gives a soft sob and covers her face. "Hey, I am just kidding. Being back here is punishment enough for you." I say softly as I gently push her against my chest in a strange sort of hug. For some reason I just can't stay angry with my little Sophia.

"You promise?" She asks looking up at me with teary eyes.

"Yes." And for the first time, she smiles at me. A real genuine smile. I smile back and tuck her in the crook of my neck.  "Lets go to sleep Sophie." I whisper using her nickname (of sorts)

"Ok." Her soft voice whispers.

We are both asleep in minuets.