Chapter Two

When Egypt got home that evening everything took a turn for the worse when he saw who was sitting on his father's front porch. Egypt's hands trembled at his side and he clenched them into fists to try and stop it.

"Joseph, what are you doing here?" Egypt asked and the other man shrugged with a heartless smile.

"Just filling in Daddy-O here about our relationship." The man had the gall to say while Egypt's father stared daggers at him.

Egypt closed the space between them and got into Joseph's face. "There is no relationship between us Joseph. I told you time and time again that I don't want to have anything to do with you so can you please leave my home and never come back." Egypt practically screamed in the other man's face.

Joseph grabbed Egypt roughly by his left arm and glared at him and both startled when a loud clearing of throat was heard. "I'd advise you to release my son Joseph." Egypt's father, Paul Hanson said deadly low. Joseph chuckled and did as was advised because Egypt's father was a huge man. Too bad Egypt didn't take the older Hanson man's genes and leaned more towards his mother's side of the family. All wiry frame and gangly limbs.

"Leave Joseph." Egypt spat before stomping inside the house he shared with his father since his mother's death five years ago, his father hot on his heels.

"Egypt I told you I was fine with you being that way." Egypt held back a laugh at his father's words but held it as the man continued straight up to his room. "I asked you to not bring your little boy toys around my home and for that you need to find a place of your own." Egypt couldn't believe his ear at that moment. Had his father gone mad?

Egypt stopped his walking and turned to frown at his father. "What do you mean? Are you kicking me out?"

"Yes. You are nineteen years old Egypt. It's about high time you find your way in the world and I can't have those kinds of men." He gestured to the front of the house before he continued. "Coming to my home looking for you and telling me disturbing things about you."

"What disturbing things dad?" Egypt asked and his father took a breath after pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sex things Egypt. About the kinds of noises you make and how roughly you like it." Egypt laughed. Loud and booming and made his father suck in a breath.

"How do you think sex works between two men dad?" Egypt dead panned and his father did not find his cool exterior amusing at all.

"Do not mock me Egypt! You will leave this house and find lodging of your own." He stomped away and Egypt didn't move for a few moments until it hit him. He was now homeless.

Egypt didn't know what the hell to do but he did know the only person he could call. "Hey, Mason. I need your help." Since he began working for Mason Pits the guy became somewhat of a big brother to Egypt and always made sure the younger boy was okay in every aspect of his life. Egypt quickly told Mason about what happened and how his father kicked him out. Egypt wasn't surprised that his father kicked his ass to the curb, he was expecting it at some point since his father started seeing a woman by the name of Phyllis about eight months ago.

Since then he started acting strangely and Egypt didn't want any sort of altercations with his father because the man was built like an eighteen-wheeler and Egypt knew his father always did his best to never get into arguments or misunderstandings of any kind because if the elder Hanson man lost his temper he used his fists and those fists were like bear claws and Egypt wanted nothing to do with bear claws or fists that could do damage to a face like a startled black bear.

An hour later and Mason had Egypt upstairs the store and moved into the apartment. The only downside is that he'd have to share a bathroom, living room and kitchen with Joshua but he'd live with it because Mason told him all he'd have to do is split the bills with Joshua and don't bother with rent. Pretty sweet deal if you asked Egypt or anybody else for that matter. Egypt was just happy that Joshua wasn't home and Mason said he'd call and let the beast of a man know he had a new flat mate.

"Mason... Thanks so much for this." Egypt said quickly when Mason goes for the door and Mason made a couple steps and hugged Egypt tightly.

"Don't mention it Egypt." Mason said with a couple of pats to Egypt's back and left. Egypt took a breath and looked around. The apartment was quite large but a bit dirty and Egypt began cleaning and arranging certain things the way he liked. The kitchen needed a deep cleaning because Egypt could see how unused that part of the apartment was by the dust covering some of the pots and plates in the few cupboards he's opened. Egypt set to washing over and dusting out every single thing in the kitchen and repacked the spoons and knives into more convenient draws.

When he was finished with that he vacuumed the living room and scrubbed down the toilet and shower room. He stocked the shelves with his own body wash, lotions and hair products. The only thing that Egypt didn't like was that the bathroom didn't have a tub but he'd live. When he was finished Egypt showered and made a huge pot of macaroni and cheese and made a mental note to shop and restock the kitchen since he used up the majority of the cheese and all of the macaroni.

"Boy! Boy!" Egypt flew up with a start at the gruff shout and fell with a loud thud off the sofa and onto the newly vacuumed floor.

"What the hell Joshua!" Egypt stood with a scowl. "You scared the shit out of me!" Egypt shook a fist at the man and then placed that same hand to his chest as he tried to calm his breathing.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked and Egypt just stared at all Joshua's muscles on display; sweaty, tanned display.

"You are so fucking ripped." Egypt drawled and to be honest a bit of drool might have escaped his mouth.

"Thanks but stay focused. Why are you in my space?" Joshua asked again a bit exasperated when Egypt continued to check him out. Those chocolate orbs roaming over every exposed inch of Joshua's flesh and he flushed a bit. It has been so long since Joshua appreciated somebody else appreciating his body.

"That tattoo is wicked good." Egypt was so close that Joshua just had to tilt his face up a bit with two fingers and Egypt's eyes went wide at how close Joshua was to him now.

"Why are you in my home?" Joshua asked again and Egypt seemed to snap out of whatever he was in.

"Oh. I live here too." Joshua blinked and tried to not get sucked in by Egypt's pretty brown eyes or his moist lips. Wait, did he just say he lived here too? Joshua was livid as he shoved Egypt away.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" Joshua roared. "Go back to wherever you came from Boy!" Joshua snarled. No way was Egypt going to live in his home. Joshua wouldn't be able to stay strong every waking moment and fuck, every sleeping one too.

"No. No. Get the fuck out!" Joshua grabbed Egypt none too gently and tossed Egypt out the door and into the dark.

 Get the fuck out!" Joshua grabbed Egypt none too gently and tossed Egypt out the door and into the dark

A/N

Internet was being a lil bitch. (Cardi B voice)

Enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment.