Chapter 2-Where the hell am I?

The car ride was quiet. I was alone in the limo, exhausted from the long flight and very much car sick. But just as I began drifting off the limo came to an abrupt stop. My weight was tossed forward and my hand flew out instinctively before my head could smack the floor. I looked out the dimed window and gasped at the astonishingly large building. It had three main parts; both the left and right side of the massive building where identical. They stretched out forward slightly to form a shape that resembled half of a hexagon. In the center was a building with a large dome entirely made of glass, the sunlight bounced off of it effortlessly. I unbuckled my seat belt and the door was opened for me, the driver stood there with my luggage waiting for me to get out. I bowed my head slightly as thanks and grabbed my luggage, but before I could leave he began to speak.

"Be careful now," he warned me eerily, his voice was rough and low, "things here can sometimes get..." he struggled to find the right words "out of hand." He finally said, what is that supposed to mean? I thought. I looked at creepy old man in a tux and all I could was do was nod, afraid that if I spoke my voice would shake. I started again toward the huge building to the right. I noticed that no one was on the path ways between the buildings, weird, I stopped at the large double doors to knock but when I hit the door with the knocker it opened effortlessly. I hesitated before entering but it seemed as if no one was inside either, the entire place unnervingly still. I dragged my bag behind me and let it fall to the floor with a loud smack just to see if there was anyone at all who knew I was there. I pushed it out of my way with some difficulty and continued exploring. Curious, I walked down the left hallway, my feet tapped softly against the white marble floor. I eventually entered what seemed to be a cafeteria, the beautiful marble floor continued into this room, I looked up and recognized the glass dome I was standing under. There was no one in the massive room but there was a better chance that my voice would eco here, if there where anyone here they would defiantly be able to hear me.