Chapter 22- Shouldn't you be asleep?

Cora's eyes began to droop and I decided I'd let her sleep, for now. As she went back to sleep, I got a text from Louis.

Louis: Are you awake?

Me: Shouldn't you be asleep?

Louis: You're so charming.

Louis: Get ready, were leaving soon.

Me: What? Where?

I jumped when I heard a light tap on the door. I approached the door to open it, but it swung open easily before I could reach it, "Come in." I said sarcastically, as I starred at Louis in all his glory. He was casually learning against the door's frame. I looked him up and down, he was wearing grey joggers and a fitted black shirt that matched his jet-black hair. The hard lines of muscle were visible under the thin fabric. His clear eyes were trained on my figure and I could almost feel his eyes roaming my body. I quickly realized that I was still braless and wearing my short pajama bottoms and a thin pajama shirt, I also had my long hair tied up into a messy bun. I darted to the bathroom and shut the door. I heard Louis's alluring chuckle through the door.

"You're a perv, you know that?" I half-yelled through the door.

"You were checking me out first." He said suggestively. I felt a deep blush set in my cheeks, "Aren't you forgetting something?" Louis said darkly, I inspected myself in the bathroom mirror and realized I hadn't grabbed any cloths to change into.

I sighed, knowing I would have to leave the bathroom and face him again, "Why are you even here?" I questioned slightly opening the door.

He was reclined casually on my bed, eyeing me as I walked to the set of drawers that held my cloths. His intense gaze sent a shiver through my body. My breath hitch, he was behind me in a matter of seconds. He placed his hands on either side of me, trapping me between his body and the dresser. My heart pumped ravenously as I felt his body shift behind me. He leaned in, connecting our bodies as he did so. His face was right next to mine, "You shouldn't provoke me like this," He said seductively, his smooth and lustful voice filled my ear, "I can hear your heart," he whispered, I couldn't find my voice to speak, "it's sporadic rhythm is tempting me." He whispered dangerously.

Cora groaned from the other side of the room, clearly awake, "Get a room you two." She said irritated, "Preferably one I'm not in." she said throwing the covers over her head.

Louis chuckled darkly behind me, shifting just enough for me to escape into the bathroom once again. I leaned against the shut door panting, not knowing what to feel. once I calmed my racing heart I slipped into a pair of black leggings and a sweatshirt. I brushed out my long hair and stepped out of the bathroom once again, avoiding Louis's intense stare.

"Let's go." Louis said leaning against the door frame once again, a wicked smirk plastered on his face.

"May I ask where we are going." I said slightly irritated by his previous actions.

"No." he said, content with himself.

"What makes you think I'll just leave with you to an undisclosed location, willingly?" I stated, annoyed by his arrogance.

"Well, you got dressed." He replied stating the obvious. I sighed, walking over to him, "Good girl." He said patting my head as we walked out of the room. I slapped his hand away, and he chucked, "Your cute when your angry."

My face was undoubtable red now, either of anger or embarrassment, "And you're always annoying." I said angerly. He just laughed. We stepped out of the girl's dormitory, the sun now shining brightly above us. A thought popped into my head and I looked up at Louis with curiosity as we walked. He stared straight ahead pretending not to notice my gaze. He slouched, suddenly looking at me, his eyebrow raised, "Seriously?" he said locking onto my eyes.