Meet Me After Class

** Copyright © 2018 by Leigh Frankie **

All Rights reserved and no part of this text may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, decompiled, reverse-engineered or stored in or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, now known, hereinafter invented, without express written permission from the author.

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. While reference might be made to actual historical events or existing locations, the names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

** AUTHOR'S NOTE **

Hello awesome people of Wattpad! I am finally back from the dead. LOL. And I bring with me another story that will hopefully make you laugh, appreciate life, cringe (in a good way), and most of all, fall in love.

Please welcome my newly created characters: Wednesday "Wendy", Adam, and Penny, and read along with their story of self-discovery, taking chances, and selfless love.

If you enjoyed the story or perhaps you think something's missing, please let me know in the comment section below. I'd really appreciate it.

Love you all to the moon and back!