Chapter Twenty-Three You're as Snobby as Ever

Do Re Mi- Blackbear

    "Finally decide to show up at school I see." Sam says walking up to my locker. I had it open and I was looking for the books that I need but, I've been out of school for so long, I don't even remember what books I need when and where. Great. Thanks a lot, Dallas. Note the sarcasm. I sigh and look at San.

     "Blame your brother." I say leaning my head against my locker. I can't really throw a tantrum because I know Archer, Leo, Rocco, or Eddie are back there somewhere watching. I brighten—the perfect reason to throw a tantrum.

     "Uh oh. You have an evil smile on your face." She says with a worried one. I roll my eyes.

     "No, nothing evil today unless one of the boys gets on my nerves and I decide the stab them with whatever I have in my hand." I look at my hand. "Which just so happens to be a pencil. A sharp one I might add." I look back up at Sam as she was looking at something over my shoulder. Only one or two people could make Sam's face look like that when she sees them. Oh boy. I slowly turn my head in the opposite direction of Sam to see him. Okay, it's just Dallas. Just Dallas? Shut up me.

     "It's fine Sam," I say, looking back at her. "He's not mad about his bike or anything anymore. We don't have to run from him anymore."

     "It's not that." She says, still staring. "It's who he's with." I turn my head looking again to see he's with Sierra, his arm around her shoulders as she smiles saying she's happy, but her eyes said another thing. Dallas's eyes start coming my way but I quickly look away and seeing as Sam didn't, I grab Sam's jaw making her look away also.

     "It's not nice to stare," I say as if it were a fact. "Don't you know that?" She rolls her eyes as I continue shuffling through my locker. "Okay!" I snap at my locker and turn to Sam. "What books do I need?"

     "Uh-"

     "English grammar? No, I won't pay attention to that anyway."

     "He's staring over here." Sam states.

     "Do I need any books?" I ask. "It's not like I'll pay attention anyway, right?"

     "He getting away from the people he's with." She states as I shuffle through all the books and my papers quicker.

     "I don't think I need anything. I know I'm not gonna do it anyway. Right?"

     "He's coming over here." She states in a worried, bored tone.

     "Screw it, I don't need my book." I say, slamming my locker shut and pushing the lock closed before grabbing Sam's hand and dragging her into the quickest place I could hide. The girl's bathroom. I place my hands on the sink and lean forward staring at myself in the mirror. My eyes flick to the background seeing Sam smirking. "What?"

     "We don't have to run from him anymore." She repeats what I said earlier. I roll my eyes and shake my head as the door opens and both our heads snap to it. Sierra and her posse. They smirk at us as they walk in and Sam and I give each other a look. This can't possibly be good especially when her posse is here.

     "Can't you read?" I ask shocked as she gives me a confused look. "This is the girl's bathroom, not the men's." Sam snorts as Sierra sneers at me, and the other two just stand back. "Skedaddle before a teacher catches you." She stomps her foot angrily as my eyes move to the two behind her. They just seemed to follow her everywhere she goes. It's honestly kind of annoying how they follow her like lost puppies. I study them. They seem better than her, so why do they hang out with her? Is it for the popularity? Popularity is just a word that makes girls like Sierra feel better about their Satanic selves.