5 ~ September

"She's rich."

"Good observation." Georgia smirks as we all look up at the large mansion in front of us.

Zara hesitantly reaches out and knocks on the ornate door, all of us standing in silence as we wait, clearly nervous for what might be to come.

We didn't really know this girl, hell, she's spent two weeks hanging out with us and then invited us over to her house for a 'mini pool party'.

Apart from her long black hair, her curvy hips, her confidence, and her loud voice, we knew nothing.

Maybe she's a serial killer.

Damn it Savannah, not everyone you meet is a serial killer. She's a loud, fun girl you've met at school. You should be happy, you definitely need more friends.

The doors are suddenly pulled open to reveal a grinning Becky, her pristine body covered by a short orange kimono.

"Hello!" she says, moving to the side, "Please come in."

"Thanks for inviting us." I smile, carefully stepping into the house, unable to stop my eyes from widening as they take in the huge entrance.

"No problem." Becky chirps, shutting the door. "It's good to meet people. I tend to keep to myself. People annoy me."

"I'm with you on that." Zara mumbles, gazing around. Becky smiles, gesturing for us to follow her towards the back of the house.

"Come out here." she says, glancing back over her shoulder towards us. "This is where I spend my summer."

"Wow." Zara breathes out as we take in the sight. Her pool is huge, gleaming and inviting in the warm sun, green grass stretching beyond it as far as my eye can see. You could fit the entire Diner in this place, twice over!

She leads us over towards a few sun loungers as I continue to glance around, awestruck.

"This is incredible." I smile as she slouches down onto a seat.

"Thanks!" She pulls her hat off, running her hand through her shiny hair. "Make yourself comfy."

"You're so lucky." Georgia sits down across from Becky, unable to tear her eyes away from the large house.

"I know." Becky smiles, glancing at all of us. "And now that I have friends, I can share it with them."

"Becky I'm going out!" A deep masculine voice sounds out before a dark haired man comes around the corner. "Oh, I didn't realize you had company." He raises his eyebrows as he scans over us.

"New friends Haydon." Becky gestures, waving her arm round, "I have new friends." She smiles at us, "Zara, Georgia, Sav, this is my brother Haydon."

"Girls." He nods at us and I smile in return as Georgia waves. His green eyes are identical to Becky's, his hair the exact same shade. Beautiful.

Their parents have incredible genes.

"They're off limits Haydon." Becky glares at him and I instantly feel my cheeks redden as he winks at me.

"See you later." He laughs before disappearing back into the house.

"Bye!" Zara calls after him as he disappears. Becky shoots her a scowl and she shrugs, "He's hot."

"I have to agree." Georgia sits up straight on the sun lounger, grinning at Becky. "You kept that quiet."

"My brother guys!" Becky covers her eyes and grimaces. I laugh.