Epilogue

December 2030

December 2030

I've never been more nervous, yet more excited for anything in my entire life. I clutch onto Alex's arm and can't help but grin as I glance between the rows of people, him guiding me towards the aisle.

As soon as I step foot in his line of vision my eyes are drawn to him, my mouth salivating with desire at the sight of his body clothed in a fitted suit, a red rose pinned to his jacket, grin spreading across his face at the sight of me in the impeccably white dress that clings to every curve on my body, a train flowing out behind me.

Once my eyes meet his there is no-one else in the room, just him and I, ready to officially tell the world that we will only ever have eyes for each other.

Alex throws him some protective, warning words before passing my hand over, Brett's eyes still wide with awe as they rake up and down my body.

We say our vows without hesitation, without mistakes, our sweaty hands clutching one another, a tell tale sign of our nerves. Shooting each other sheepish little smiles as the ceremony continues I begin to feel at ease. I don't know why I'm anxious, I'm here for Brett and Brett only, no-one else matters.

As soon as the registrar pronounces us husband and wife Brett's lips are on mine, ridiculously hungry as he trails his tongue across my bottom lip to ask for entrance, myself greedily allowing it as the room erupts into cheers and we become Mr and Mrs Brett Winters by law.

*~*~*

"Do you understand how hard it was to not sack off the entire ceremony, throw you over my shoulder, find a private room and fuck you as soon as I saw you at the end of that aisle?" Brett whispers into my ear.

"Brett!" I exclaim, pulling back slightly as we continue to sway across the dancefloor.

"Absolutely breathtaking." He grins, "Gorgeous."

"I have to say the same about you." I grin, "It's a shame we won't be alone tonight." I remind him, the smirk instantly falling from his face.

"Can't Elle take her?" He whines and I laugh.

"Hey! You knocked me up." I retort, "You have to deal with the consequences."

"Not on my wedding night!" He protests, "Why can't my Mom have her?"

"I think Olivia will be a little busy with her date." I giggle, pointing at the couple making out in the corner.

"Gross!" Brett grimaces, shaking his head towards his Mother. "Come on, what about Elle? Or Becky?"

"It's rude to impose!" I scold and he pouts.

"But today is about us." Brett argues and I laugh, reaching up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well, 'us' includes a toddling two year old." I giggle and he rolls his eyes as we continue to move across the dancefloor, all eyes on us for the first dance.