Chapter Nine

Talon grinned wickedly at me. He kissed me hard, but all too soon his lips left mine. I was about to complain when I felt them at my neck. I arched to give him better access. Licks, bites, and kisses he delivered upon my neck, and then slowly he moved to my collarbone. I let out a moan. He shushed me but I felt his grin on my skin.

I was feeling overwhelmed, like I was being touched for the first time. Maybe I had become a born-again virgin.

As his lips played, his hands roamed from my hips up under my t-shirt to my magic nipples and ultra-sensitive breasts. He tugged my tee up further; my slutty arms rose on their own and he threw my t-shirt to the floor.

Finally, he moved lower. I had been just about ready to strum my fingers on the bed while waiting for his mouth to be on my breasts. Now I didn't have to. Only he wasn't there long enough. He went to move on, but I wasn't ready for that yet; I pulled him by his hair and positioned his mouth back where I wanted it. He chuckled and bit down on my magic nipple, causing a moan to escape.

"Quiet, kitten," he growled.

"Seriously?" How was that even possible with a lover like him? I glared down at him as he stared back with his teeth clamped around my nipple. He bit. I shoved my fist in my mouth, smothering my moan.

Jesus, if he doesn't get a move on, I'm going to combust.

"Talon. Honey. If you don't get a move on, I'll come on my own."

He stopped his attention to my stomach and hips, and looked up, smiling. "So eager."

"Well, when it's been six years—"

I didn't get to finish what I was going to rant about. He hissed, my shorts and underwear disappeared, and his mouth was feasting upon the most vital—right now, anyway—part of my body.

The shock of the invasion caused me to cry out. It wasn't long before his lips and tongue brought me to a climax.

"Fuck. You taste un-fuckin'-real."

Oh. My. God. I was mortified that I'd lasted seconds. I covered my eyes with my arm; I knew my face was burning bright red. Talon settled between my legs; his arms folded across my hips and I knew his head was rested on those arms, watching and waiting for me while my body and breath recovered, along with my dignity.

"Kitten," Talon said.

Holy shit. Did my stomach just wobble when he spoke? That was beyond mortifying. I wanted to die. He was so used to perfection, and yet here he had a woman who hadn't had sex in...forever, and only took a second to climax, while he stared at my cellulite.

I felt the bed shift. Talon climbed up my body and lay next to me, his arousal at my hip. He tugged my arm.

"No," I stated. "You, ah, better go to the couch now." Wait. That was kind of rude of me. No one had gone down there before, so shouldn't I be showing my appreciation? Maybe if I did I wouldn't be so embarrassed; he could have something wrong with him. Then we'd be even.

I was going to have to do this fast so he didn't see my wobbly bits doing their own jig.

I pounced. My arm flew out, knocking him in the head. He swore; I mumbled a sorry as I spread his legs with my hands while he was in a daze. Before he got a good look at me moving, I rested between his legs with the sheet over me. I grabbed the waist of his boxers and pulled down; his erection sprang free.

Talon's hands lay over mine, stopping me. That was okay, because I was still in shock from seeing a cock. Gulp, so freaking big. Or was it just the average size? From the experience I'd had in the past, I wasn't sure. But there was the possibility that if Talon and I had a chance to do the dirty, he would be impaling me on his hard pole.