part 3

A.N
~Hey, so there will be some Italian spoken in this chapter, but since I'm a lazy piece of shit I'm not going to translate it to Italian... so just everything that's being said while in Italy is said in Italian... there ya go...~

The next day, my mom came into my room to wake me up at 6 in the morning, so I could get some final stuff done before I left for Italy.

After I got up out of bed and sat down on it, my dad walked in.

"Dominic, I want you to take really good care of your little sister while the two of you are there. If anything happens to her, I will blame you for it. Do you understand?" He said.
In response, I just murmured yes.

Then I went downstairs, got some food, ate it, took a quick shower and put on some clothes.

After everything was ready and we were done telling everyone goodbye, me and Luna got in a car to drive us to the airport.

When we arrived in Italy, there was a taxi driver with a cardboard sign wich read our names.

Next to him stood two big men in suits, probably like bodyguards to make sure nothing would happen to us.

We walked over to them and then walked with them to a car that drove us to the biggest house in the small town that we were in.

Entirely surrounding the house, was a iron fence with a gate in the front, it was a bit like our house, only bigger and more secured.

The moment we rang the doorbell, their German shepherd dog ran to the door and started barking wich made Luna scared so she hid behind me.

The door swung open by my aunt, who immediately pulled me and Luna into a hug.

"It's great to see the both of you again!" She said, as she let us out of the hug. "Luna! The last time I saw you, you were still a little girl! And Dominic, you look so much like your father now!"

I kind of just smiled awkwardly at her, but Luna immediately started talking with her as we walked into the house.

The first thing when you walked into the house, was a hallway with a staircase and a few doors.

The hallway was pretty big, the stairs were made out of white stone with a red carpet with gold lines rolled over it. There were quite some doors and I wondered if I would find the way around the house without getting lost, I mean, it's not much bigger than my own house, but I mostly grew up there so atleast I knew the way there...

Shortly after I walked into the house, my niece Giulia came running in to jump into my arms for a hug, I quickly put my luggage down and lifted her in the air.

Behind her came my uncle and cousin walking towards us.

I put down Giulia, who ran over to my sister, and walked to my uncle.

"Dominic, how are you my little cousin?" He asked.

"Things are good you know." I said with a smile before my uncle pulled me into a hug.

When he let go, I walked to pick my luggage up, but one of my uncle's man already picked it up for me and brought it upstairs.

I walked towards the door wich lead to the living room. Me and my cousin were never really close and when we were younger, we would always get into fights. So when I walked past him, we both just kind of nodded at eachother.

The living room also was quite big, on the left stood a big couch wich could hold atleast 20 people and in front of it hanging from the wall was a giant flatscreen tv and there also hung a few book shelfs on the wall and to the right stood a big eatinh table and an open kitchen.

The kitchen contained polished white stone counter, a huge fridge, 2 ovens a polished white stone island, some little closets hanging from the wall, also white polished, a few shelfs, a microwave on one of the corner counters and a big metal washing mashine.

I decided to sit down on the couch. But the moment my body made contact with the couch, I felt how exhausted I really was. I didn't notice before how much impact the jetlag had on me. I had a hard time trying not to fall asleep.

"You seem tired." I heard my uncle say, I looked up and he stood in front of me, I didn't even notice him walking over here.

"Jetlag."

"You should get some sleep, your beds are already made so you can just go upstairs and take a nap, one of my man will take you to your room." He said.

"Thank you." I said as I followed one of his man back into the hallway and up the stairs into the third room on the right, I was too tired to really take in how fancy my room really was and just layed down on the bed and imediatly fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for reading. ♡