• prologue •

KO's life is basically a pretty normal life, except for some things. His mom was a former hero working at POINT, his dad is either dead, gone, or missing, he has an evil alter ego ned TKO, he fights evil robots, he works at a place known as Gar's Bodega, and on a side note he's been fighting a mysterious figure named Shadowy Figure.

I would say that's not a normal life. He has great friends though. They're known as Enid, a "normal" girl who works the counter at the bodega, Rad, who's an alien stock boy, and Dendy, who is a really smart kappa. They are all pretty nice, though they hide stuff from him as well.

The other day though, he teamed up with TKO to go fight Shadowy Figure. They created two new KOs. P.K.O. And C.K.O.  and they tried to fight Shadowy Figure. They got some answers out, but they were mostly lies.

Then TKO started asking questions... Deep question, that got KO wondering, Is mommy keeping something from me? Could she know Shadowy Figure?! She probabaly was because if TKO was apart of him at birth, then she has to know something, and if she were to know Shadowy Figure, wouldn't she tell him. He knew not because she keeps a lot of stuff from him.

KO only asked her some times who his dad was, but all she would say was that he was a powerful hero. KO thought "What if his dad was a villain?"
but he got that thought out of his head, because why would his mom date a villain?! That would be crazy!

Nobody knew the answers to these questions, rather than Carol, and KO's father. Nobody could answer them except for those two. Carol knew that if KO found out the answers to these questions, he would be in for a twist of life, and she knew it would happen one day.

But not today, hopefully.
———————————————————
That's all I got for the Prologue, but what secrets is Carol keeping from KO? Could she really know Shadowy Figure. I'm gonna try to make the next part longer.

Btw tysm MadameOfFanFiction  for the awesome cover! Go leave her a follow and some votes!

Anyhoo tysm for reading, vote for the story ( if you wanna ) and I'll upload more later.

Byee!

• • • • • • • • • • •

3/26/2020 - okokok quick backstory of this story. i wrote this right when i first joined wattpad. well, it was after i wrote my first fanfiction that was a big au. i saw that it was flopping (i thought 100 views with only 2 chapters meant it was flopping but i had smol brain soo.) so i talked with MadameOfFanFiction and she got me a very nice cover, and then I started writing this story.

i started this in June 2018 and finished it in July 2019. this book is terrible. i took a few months off of it and lost all my ideas. the writing is terrible and cringy, i admit. i still really liked where i took it in the end because it was something the show would have NOT done in a million years (probably).

you'll see my writing develope throughout the story (hopefully), as I grew from my cringy beginning and read more fanfictions and slowly developed my writing from beingggg...

>>> 9 pm <<<

XD lol oh my GOODNESS :333

To...

9 pm

I looked to my friend and gave her a classic face known best from Disney. She told me to laugh out loud and I shouted "Oh my goodness!" And then she gave me a face that looked like it came off an old keyboard, which was its origins.

I really hope you enjoy this book because this is my SECOND YEAR BASICALLY writing this series of fanfictions. The second one is out and has ten chapters as of now, so once you're finished with this, go check that out! (or completely ignore this book and read that one instead)

In the end, this book makes no sense and I make it somehow make sense in the second book. Enjoy my cringy writing!