Chapter 10) The Other Mysterious Figure

Nobody's POV

( side note: the mysterious figure is not an oc. I can just tell you that )

( side note 2: I didn't have any good photos for the top, so I just found a photo of Enid falling, and just used that. No Enid probably won't fall in the story, but I used it anyway )

TKO pounced straight away at the mysterious figure. Not a moment to loose. He jumped straight in front of them, and was about to hit them with his fist, but before he could do that, they caught his fist, and launched him in another direction.

He growled, and started to race back up to them again. For the mysterious person, they brushed the dust off themselves, not focusing on TKO.

Or were they...?

TKO launched towards their back, and before he could hit them once more, they spun around and caught his powerfist. TKO saw their eyes a bit, and a bit of their hair. They stared at him with a glare, an angry one. They squeezed TKO's fist, and threw him on the ground, causing a squeal in pain followed.

As for Rad, he got up from the tiny hole he was in, and stared at the two of them. He questioned where Enid was, but got his mind off her after seeing TKO moaning in pain, holding his fist. His eyes were starting to become less green, so Rad presumed it was safe.

He walked on over to the moaning TKO, and looked down at him. TKO looked up, some green still in his eyes, and he hisses at Rad. He jumped up, and was about to scar him right in the face, when suddenly, he was pushed to the side.

He slid on his feet to the left, and looked back, and saw the same person. Rad heard some other groaning, and looked to his side, and saw Enid, sitting there with a bunch of rubble on her.

"Enid!" Rad shouted. He ran over, and started getting the rubble off of her. He was weak though. Luckily, he could get all the rubble off of Enid, and get her out of the pile.

Rad looked down at Enid. She had her eyes closed. Her heart was barely pounding, but it still had a heartbeat. He sighed. Rad looked back over at the fight, and then back down at Enid. He knew what he had to do.

And Enid was most likely not going to enjoy it.

Rad started running towards the exit that lead back to the school, when he saw Foxtail, Greyman, and Chip Damage in his way.

"Oh no." Rad said.
"Oh yeah." Foxtail replied.

"What do you three want?" Rad angrily said to them. "Stop the rampaging kid from destroying this place!" Chip yelled back.

"Well hey. It ain't my fault that you're the one that shot him with a glorb!"
"Well if he didn't get in my way, it would have been just fine!"
"Well if you weren't so BAD he wouldn't have sacrificed himself!"

Their constant fight went on, until Enid woke up. At first, she didn't realize she was in Rad's arms, but when she looked up, she saw Rad yelling at someone, and teleported off him, leaving a log behind, and in between Chip Damage and Rad.

"Both of you SHUT UP!" She yelled at the two of them. They both went quiet. "Why don't we work together to stop him?"

"Work... Together? After what he did yesterday in the lunch room. As if." Rad sassed.
"None of this would have happened if you three snuck into the class." Chip told Rad & Enid.
"Well none of this would have happened if you didn't use glorbs in a bad way!" Enid yelled at him. "Just... Forget this." Enid shoved Chip to the side, grabbed Rad, and walked back over to where TKO and the mysterious person were.