Chapter 11) Secret Trip

KO's POV
Location: Falling

Still falling. How high is POINT Prep anyway? I didn't know when I would touch the ground, but I was just falling. I couldn't see POINT Prep much anymore. Only clouds.

I scrambled through my thoughts a bit. Trying to get the stuff I don't wanna think about out. But it's physically impossible, unless I happen to get a concussion. That's probably the only way I could forget everything.

I started to see the ground a bit, and I shrieked a bit. I was terrified. I didn't know wheather I would die, or if I would manage to be alive.

But if I did die, I wouldn't have to worry about anything that's happening anymore.

If I do stay alive, I still have to worry about everything, but I can continue living through life.

....

Much rather be alive than dead.

I could see the bottom now. It was water. Completely water. I did know how to swim, though I couldn't swim well. I finally fell into the water, and started to sink to the bottom.

I managed to swim back up to the surface. After I reached the surface, I took a long, huge breath. I wasn't dead surprisingly. I looked around myself, and all I could see was water. I did see an island one way, so I started to swim towards that.

It was a long swim away. I wasn't a pro swimmer or anything, so I just doggy-paddled over to the island, and that might be a while.

"Why. Why when we were young, you told me you would come back, yet you never did...?"

That's what I kept thinking of this entire swim. Those words. That sentence. It didn't get out of my head. I knew exactly why I couldn't. It's even my fault that all of this is happening. All because of that one mistake.

I know truthfully it isn't my fault. Nobody says it's a fault. But the truth is behind there. That feeling I had...

That's why.
————————————————————
Nobody's POV
Location: ???

"Master. The gentlemen you wanted to come has been sent to come." A computer voice said.

"W-what gentlemen...? It's my day off. I even let her get the day off." The man said pointing to a young female.

"You told me to remind a POINT member to send him."

"W-wh- Oh.." the man scowled. He had anger filling his veins. It was pretty obvious cuz he was dinged off pretty badly now.

"I'm gonna go have a... talk with someone." The man walked passed the female who was on the floor playing a videos game.

"Watch the computer while I'm gone."
"Yeah sure whatever."

Then they man walked out. The young female on the ground knew exactly what happened. She's experienced it many times. Heck, she's done worse to herself than he ever could.

She hoped nothing bad would happen to her, or the expected visitor.
————————————————————
Rad's P.O.V.
Location: POINT Prep

I- I cannot believe it... KO jumped through the hole in the building. That means he fell all the way to the bottom. Nobody in the same building as me said a word. It was all quiet. Chip & Foxtail were in shock. Enid was in shock, and silently spilling out tears. The mysterious person was on their knees, praying.