Chapter 12) The Truth?

KO's POV
Location: Mysterious Building

"W-what do you mean, my "past"?"

"Everyone has a past in their life. Yours is one you probably don't remember. To be real with you, I understand why. I'm going to set the truth straight here with you,"

He paused and walked away for a moment.

"And this is the real one."
————————————————————
Dendy's POV
Location: Secret Lab

After the whole Pow Card situation, I knew it was mandatory that I had to keep working on it. The Pow Card Industry is definently hiding something big... I don't know what it is, but I'm going to figure it out.

It's been a few days since the whole situation happened in the plaza grass. I've been focusing on KO's POW Card a lot because... He forgot it, and I happened to pick it up. It's stealing for a good cause.

I haven't gone to sch- well nobody has. It's spring break. I've been eating a lot down here, and focusing on the news a lot lately. Nothing new though.

All I've been doing is work. No breaks. Work. I haven't seen KO in a few days though. I hoped nothing bad happened to him, for he is my friend.

Not a Lab Rat.

After a while of having the tv on ( about a week ) I was about to turn it off, when breaking news came on. It was about POINT Prep, but it had a bigger meaning to it, than just about the students...

"This is Dynamite Watkins, your host, for today's daily dose of Action News. Today we're live at POINT Prep Academy, where an insistent involving a young 6-11 year old boy happened."

I was in shock. I dropped my mouse that I use for my computer, not an actual mouse. I was completely in shock.

"Nearby bystanders are now going to tell us what happened." She continued.

"I-I saw a flash of green light coming from Chip, and it was about to hit a girl who went to the school, but then it hit the young kid instead! I fainted before I got to see anything though." Koala Princess said.

"Chip Damage, shot him, with a glorb. Is that even legal?" Enid started ranting on about it, and then it went back to Dynamite Watkins.

"Moving onto this later, now time for commercials!"

I was in shock. My friend, KO? Get hit with a glorb? To be real, I didn't exactly know what a glorb was. I've heard KO mention it many times before, but never knew what it really was.

I started to search it up on my computer, and it glitched out. The screen went black, and then lit up to a red type browser that looked nothing like mine!

I started to scroll through the news about glorbs, ignoring what just happened, and I read one...

The True Meaning Of Glorbs - Anyone Know The Real Meaning?

If you don't read the news, or watch it, then you're an idiot. Recently, a young boy known as KO, got hit by a glorb by the Chip Damage.