Chapter 7) Past...

Carol's POV
Location - Unknown

*A few days earlier*

I walked into the room, and layed down all my bags. I lied to everyone. I really wasn't going over to a friend's place, I was taking a break from my life in Lakewood, and went to a hotel in Neo Riot City, a very fancy one, named Neo Riot Hotel.

I set my charger pad for my phone down, and plugged it into the wall, then sat my phone down on top of it. After that, I just turned on the tv, and watched the 11 O'clock news.

Nothing much happened in Neo Riot City that I haven't seen before. POINT was saving the day like they always do, drama with politics, famous people have interesting stuff, you know all the good stuff in the big city.

I started playing one of my favorite shows, "The Fosters" using that on demand thing. What was annoying is that I had to pay, but I didn't care.

Then, after halfway through the episode, I started dozing off, and went into a flashback. It was specific ones though. Ones from before I went to POINT Prep, or even got into POINT.

Those years...
————————————————————
*flashback*

Everyone knows POINT as one of the biggest super hero teams of all times. I think of it as that, then sometimes I think it's too controlling for everyone in the world.

Most of the rules are just average super hero rules.
No friending the enemies
No using powers for evil
No stealing
All those crappy rules. What made POINT special though was one form that you have to form out for when you're in POINT.

I ________________ Swear on my life that I will NOT be doing any sort of business with Villains.

Out of everything, that was a big rule, and an annoying one for me.

Before I even went to POINT, I always had a close friend to me, maybe even more than a friend...

Professor Venomous.

We were best friends in the young days. It all started because of an alley way. That's how it all started out.

I was leaving a movie one day, "IT," and I was pretty terrified after that movie, and my friend made me even more terrified. Her name was Kate, and she was a popular person. She would always wear beautiful clothes, specifically in white, and always a white bow with a ponytail.

"Hey Carol! I dare you to go down the alley way!" She told me while walking out of the movie theater.

"N-no! Why would I do that?!" I yelled at her while shaking super hard.

"Because if you don't... I'll expose on your POINT Prep Academy exams that you dated a villain." She said evily.

I glared at her, and then I sighed, and walked down the stairs. I turned around to where the alley way was, and I gulped loudly. I was pretty terrified to do it back then, and I sorta am still today.

I started walking down the alley way, and I got deep into it, where a point I couldn't even see her anymore. I got terrified, and started shaking. Then I saw the light of a flashlight coming towards me. It ran into me knocking me over.

"Ow! What the he-" the teen said getting up, then he shined the flashlight right at me. His bag was on the ground with the stuff scatter on the ground.