Chapter 1) Questions Incoming

It was time.... Time to get some answers. KO & TKO formed PKO, and they were gonna get some answers. PKO is a "fusion" between TKO & KO. He's stated PKO for Perfect KO. That's what they decided to make up.

PKO got up from where we was thrown. He spit out a fish, because for some reason, he... He ate a fish. Then he stared at Shadowy Figure, who was for some reason using a butterfly net to catch glorbs... Okay then. That was pretty weird...

"Ready!" TKO and KO both said together in the mindscapes.

PKO then flew through the air, and went straight down to Shadowy Figure. S.F. ( labeling ) didn't really notice him, because he couldn't fit in the glorb in his container, so PKO just landed straight on top of him. He saw at the last second, but did nothing and just standard in the same spot he was in. When PKO was on top of him, S.F. just stayed on the ground and laughed. It was time to get the answers to their questions.

"Now tell me! Why did you make TKO?" PKO said, in mostly a TKO voice.
"TKO is just a manefestation of all your negative emotions. Your rage, your pain, your helplessness. I couldn't have created what was always within you. All I could do was help you channel it." S.F. Told them
TKO and KO were just listening, and PKO was still
on to of S.F.

"But why... Why me." PKO asked him.
"I just needed someone to help me infiltrate this area, for glorbs. They're very valuable in the villain circuit, you know."
In the mind, TKO didn't buy it. KO believed it, and wanted to get this over with.
"Typical villain jerk. Let's finish h-"
"I don't buy it." TKO said while interrupting KO.

"If this was just about glorbs, then why is it that you know so much about me, about my goals, about my friends. And why do you always look so satisfied when I'm winning our fights." PKO said.
S.F. just stayed silent.

"TKO..." KO asked.
"If this was just about glorbs...

THEN WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!" PKO said going for a punch in S.F.'s face. Instead of punching him, he just did a cartwheel.

 Instead of punching him, he just did a cartwheel

S.F. just got up, fixed his scarf, and he was just quiet. While TKO was the opposite and freaking out.
"Wh-Wh-WHAT HAPPENED?!" TKO freaking out in the mind.
"Your cable got unplugged." KO said in a super calm voice. Unlike TKO's voice.
"Oh..."
KO plugged it back in, and then they were both back in sync with PKO.

PKO jumped back up, and was ready to fight, but Shadowy Figure was nowhere in sight.
"Well... That's that." PKO said.

>> Time Skip Because I Watched "TKO's House" too much... <<

After a while of playing Chip Damage's video game with TKO, KO finally left and went back to reality. He woke up back in the glorb place, and was super tired. He got up, and walked out. He didn't seal the door back, and he sorta forgot about it.

KO went back to the plaza, and saw his friends achually acting normal. At first, they were acting weird. Like they danced, and holy crap... They did super weird faces. He could understand why, because they were trying to make a video for their channel.

"Hey KO. Where did you go?" Enid said.
"Uhh... I went to the arcade." He responded.
Rad peeled out behind a shelf filled with ray guns, and just stared at Enid. Enid stared back at him, and then they stared at KO with a 'really :/' face.

KO just walked away and went to grab a mop. He hasn't been at work for about 15-30 minutes, and the floor was already super dirty. Enid and Rad were standing right behind him. They didn't seem in a good mood. They seemed triggered.

"KO. Where were you?" Enid asked him.
"I-I was at my mommy's do-dojo?" He startled.
"Even your mom was looking for you KO! Where were you!" Rad yelled at him.
"I-I'm not saying!" KO said. He tosses his mop at their faces, getting their face and hair all wet. Then KO ran to the exit. He knew if they figured out that he broke back into that place that they would be super mad.

"Oh no you don't little dude." Rad said, getting up. He launched his finger beam to KO, and trapped him inside there. Rad dragged him over, and their questions came.

"KO! Tell us where you were, we won't be mad." Enid told him.
"If you tell Mr. Gar I probably will get fired, k?" KO told them. The nodded their heads and KO told them.
"I-I was at the glorb processing place..."
"WHAT!" They both yelled.
"SHHH!"

The 5 o'clock bell then rang. Work was over for them.
"Don't tell anyone!" KO told them before they left. Then, he ran to the car, hopped in, buckled his seat belt, and waited for his mom. She didn't come.

KO then did the opposite of what he just did and ran to the dojo. The blinds were shut, but his mom must still be in there. He creaked the door open, and saw his mom talking to someone. There was one thing, nobody was in there, so she must have been calling.

"Ugh... I know that already, he's not out in there the world.... Yes I do miss him, I was da-" she told the person she was calling.
KO accidently creaked the door open, causing his mom to stop talking, and notice KO.
"Oh. K-KO! Why aren't you in the car?" She asked while shaking a bit.
"I was waiting on you mommy." he told her.
"Oh... Well let's go." she said pushing KO.

KO knew his mom never acts like this. Sometimes she would act weird when he peeks into her room when she's calling someone. KO gets pretty annoyed by that.

After KO's mom came into the car. He wanted to ask her so many questions like, Where did TKO come from? Do you know who Shadowy Figure is? Who is my dad? Why can you never answer any of my deep questions with the truth? But he knew the right question to ask...

"Mom..."
"What is it KO?"
"Who do you keep talking to on the phone, and why do you try to hide it from me?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This would have been out yesterday, but knowing me, I was typing and I got super tired, so I turned on some splatoon music ( btw Octo Expansion is coming out tonight so if I don't upload for a while it's prob because I'm doing that ) and my phone fell on my bed, and I fell asleep. So yeah, if it wasn't to the good music it would have been out yesterday...

Anyhoo, I hoped you liked it, and the first part was taken out of "TKO's House" and I memorized that part now 😅 I enjoyed that episode and I'm hoping that PKO will come back in the future :33

Thanks for reading, and I'll upload soon! Byee