Epilogue

the lights are off n̸o̸w̸

The group was silent. Too shocked for words to be spoken. A miracle happened, so KO somehow was alive. Nobody knows what or how it's even possible, so it's a miracle from Cob. A true miracle. Even Dendy's calculations wouldn't be able to solve this.

Rad, Enid, Gar, Carol, Venomous, and Dendy didn't speak a word. Just seeing KO up and on his feet was speechless. After knowing everything that happened, past and present, nobody knew what to say.

TKO was the first to speak up. He faced Carol, and asked her in a dark tone, "Is it true... You married him," He pointed at Venomous. Carol didn't understand how he knew, but she just nodded in responce.

"And you dated Laserblast at the same time?" He continued on. She continued to nod in responce. She didn't know why, but it's now or never to tell the truth. TKO just sighed, "So I was right all along..."

In a flash, TKO started running. Running farther and farther away from the plaza. He ran past the large group of people who caught his eye. Brandon shouted "Look!" and pointed over to where TKO was running. The crowd started running over, but soon lost him.

Rad and Enid kept running after TKO, hopefully being able to catch up to him, but were soon stopped, and all they could do is watch him run off. They turned around and realized that it was Carol who was stopping them.

"Mrs. KO's mom, why are you stopping us?" Rad said to her. She sighed, "Let him go. There's no use. This is what I feared what would have happened after he learned all this, so let him be."

"T-this is nothing like you. Why?" Enid continued on. Carol let them go afterwords.

"If you want to follow him, go ahead. I'm not going to stop you, just... B-be safe." She finished. Enid and Rad looked at eachother, then nodded.

"We'll leave in a few days." Enid said. Then they started walking back to where the plaza was. Carol smiled. A fake smile.

'If they follow behind, they'll learn some stuff that they don't need to know, but that's fine... right?' she thought, then followed behind.
———————————————————-
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A I FINISHED! IT TOOK OVER A YEAR, BUT THIS BOOK IS FINISHED AND I'M SO PROWD THAT I FINISHED A BOOK!

So I mainly got my inspiration from the new episodes (i cried during a few of them) so I decided to finish this book.

I didn't have a good idea for a long epilogue, so it's pretty short, but it's okay I guess :) I got some nice new ideas for the next book, and I'm really excited to start writing it.

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this book! The link to the second book will be here (whenever I decide to get it out) and that's all I have to say. I hope you have a good day/night, and I'll be around :3