Chapter Four) Found

What is this?!
I made this for you! I think you might like i-
No! Your hurting then!
I ain't hurting them! I made it.
Explain...

*In The Mind*
TKO'S P.O.V.

Right now, I was basically trashing my house, again, like I normally do. First, I got annoyed by the cage that I was trapped in for a SUPER long time, and now I have to deal with a mom that tells lies, and keeps secrets?! What a "great" life.

Suddenly, I heard a small knock on the door. It was very light, you could barely hear it, but I was lucky enough to hear it.

I tossed down the sledgehammer I was using to smash and break stuff, and opened the door. It's always the same person who is at the door, KO. Nobody else except him comes here. Probably because this is his mind, and you would have to use that Dendy's headgear thing to get in.

"What do you want?" I asked him.
"I wanna talk to you. You're basically the only one I can trust..." I just stared at him in shock. Normally I thought I was the bad guy ( which I basically was ) but he made me feel okay about myself.

"Ugh... Fine." I let him walk inside, and sit on the bean bag he normally sat on.
"I sorta broke the tv..."
"It's okay!" He responded. He then used a blue aura, and made the old and broken tv dissapear, and replaced it with a new tv. It looked like the old tv, except it was a bit bigger, and it has more consoles hooked up to it.

"Thanks..."
"No problem!"
It was silent for a while, as I scrolled through my phone, and KO just sat there.

"Do you get lonely here sometimes?"
I kept quiet, and didn't say anything. It's true, I did get lonely, but I didn't want KO to know. He scooted closer to me after another minute of silence.
"You do!!!"

"Okay! Maybe I sometimes do..."
"Well... Enid should be at POINT Prep tonight."
"She is?!"
"Yeah..."
"Dang." I said ending the conversation.

We just sat there very awkwardly. KO kept playing with his wristbands, and I kept messing with his hair.

"So you know already... Mom is keeping another secret." KO told me, again.
"Idiotically, yes..."
"The main reason why I came is that so we can go out again, and try to find Shadowy Figure." He continued.

"You know what happened last time... I don't want that to happen again, to me or you." I told him. He looked down. I focused back on my phone for about 10 seconds, and then he started talking again.

"Well we could always look for another place that has glorbs... Maybe Shadowy Figure is at another one?"

"Possibly." I responded. He could be right. KO told me that they found another place in the storage room, but it was randomly generated.

"But where would we find one?"
"Maybe in The Danger Zone?"

I stared at him confused. For one, I'm pretty sure The Danger Zone wouldn't have a danger zone, and two) why would KO think that?

"And where did you get that idea from?"
"I dunno... Maybe from your phone..." I immidietly looked at my hand, and my phone was missing. I looked over to KO, and my phone was in his hand.

"HEY!" I yelled grabbing my phone back from him. He just laughed after that. I just hissed at him.

"So-" KO said, while walking outside. "Wanna do it?"