Chapter 5) Part of the truth

What do you mean, "part of your plan?"
You know my master plan.
No I don't
Then you will know, and you will help me with it

No madder the consequences...

Shadowy Figure was standing right there. A neutral face on. Staring right into the yellow glowing eyes of PKO. He bent down to get to his level of size.

"I heard a rumor spread that you wanted to see me."

TKO's P.O.V.

In front of me was the Shadowy Figure. All I wanted to do was take control, and fight that little jerk head nuisance, but I knew the consequences.

What I did instead, was grabbed his arm, and tossed him to the bottom of the stairs. Like a cat, he landed on his feet perfectly. He didn't do anything, but have an evil smile on his face.

I jumped, well PKO jumped down to where Shadowy Figure was, and I made him aim a powerfist at S.F. ( labeling ). It missed, and then we started a fight.

PKO shot aqua powerfist at him, and all he did was kept dodging. It was like our first fight, but this time, he kicked PKO some times. PKO had some scratches, and some blood, but me and KO kept fighting.

The fight felt like it lasted forever, just me and KO, forming PKO, vs Shadowy Figure.

After a while, PKO fell to the ground, and in the mind, so did me and KO. We fell into some flowers, so it didn't hurt as bad as falling into concrete under water.

Pretty sure it was concrete.

Anyhoo, S.F. Just stood there. No emotions basically. PKO was outa breath still, and so were me and KO.

"Didn't you want something from me?" S.F. Asked.

"Yes! I have questions!" PKO said in KO's voice.
"Like What...?" He asked.
"Like- Wait a second. The Shadowy Figure I know would never do this!" I interrupted KO, because I knew this couldn't be him.

I aimed a powerfist right towards him, and when it hit, he dissapeared! What a bunch of bull crap...

Then suddenly, I felt a whole lot of pressure on my back, and when PKO looked up, he realized S.F. was on top of him. In the mind, me and KO felt the pressure, so we were basically stuck to the ground.

It was also super weird because a grown man, was on top of us...

"GET OFF!" I yelled out of PKO. Then, I shot a powerfist right at him. He dodged it, and jumped backwards, doing a tiny flip back.

My teeth started grinding with anger, as he was impossible to hit. In the mind, I was starting to smash the floor, and since I was still in sync, PKO was too.

Shadowy Figure was just collecting glorbs, and staring at us, super confused.

"Uhh... TKO?" KO asked me, "You good?" "NO! This is so stupid! You see, let me take control and let me use my powers!" I yelled at him furiously.

"No! You're bad, and I don't want you to destroy anything!" KO told me.
"This isn't even near Lakewood!"
KO froze, then started scratching his head.