Chapter 3) Wake

I love who you are...
Yes I know.
But what about the rule.
It does seperate us.

But we can't let rules stay in the way...

After a while, TKO woke up in what looked like the break room in the plaza. It was all messy, and it has a lot of stuff on the floor. The same people were staring at him, and just was staring at him with worries eyes.

"Is he awake yet?" A faint voice in the back said.
"I think so." Another voice said.

TKO finally opened his eyes all the way, and sat straight up. He looked around, and realized that Enid, Rad, and Gar were all staring at him, with worried faces. Carol was in the back walking around worried.

"Oh he's awake, Rad get ready just in case." Enid said, and Rad brought his finger close by TKO's face.

KO WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
Idk! They've probably been waiting for you to wake up.
WELL THEY'RE GONNA SEE I'M IN CONTROL!
Oh no...
YOU TAKE CONTROL!
But I'm eating
Ugh...

Carol looked at him, and ran up and hugged him.
"I'm so happy you're okay." She told him. He tried getting out of the hug, but she was squeezing him too tight. After Carol hugged him, she backed up.

"What happened," TKO asked them.
"Uhhh...." everyone had an awkward face on for some reason. It was like they knew what happened, and also didn't.

"Tell me." TKO snapped at them in a dark tone.
Everyone backed up a bit, but then they looked down. After a minute of silence, someone finally spoke up.

"Well... I was at my house chilling, then Enid called me to get to the sewers, and then when I got there, you were laying on the ground, not responding to anything." Rad said, with a scared face.

TKO looked at Gar.
"Why did you try killing me?" He asked him.
Gar just stood there, his face red hot. Carol was staring at him, with a real mad face. Then, she just punched him in the back.

"JUST BECAUSE THAT ISN'T MY REAL CHILD, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL HIM!" She yelled at him.
"WELL HE ALMOST KILLED YOU ONCE, AND HE DESTROYED THE PLAZA!" he yelled back. Carol pulled him to the back, and started talking to him in silence.

As for Rad and Enid, they just stared at TKO.
"Why did you go back to that place!?" Enid yelled at him.
"You know Gar forbids any of us from going there!" Rad yelled at him as well.

"I-I... Ugh... I-I.." He was shaking a lot, and then his fist started sparking. Enid and Rad both gave eachother a scared look, and started sweating a little bit.
"I can't say!" He chirped at them.
"Really? Well then why did "you" lie to Carol?" Rad snapped at him.

After Rad said that, TKO just looked down. He didn't say anything.

When Carol and Gar stopped fighting, they went back over to Rad and Enid to see what they got from TKO. They just shook there heads, in a 'no' meaning, and Carol and Gar just pushed them to the sides.

Carol and Gar were now in front of TKO, as he just sat on a table. Carol was in a "why are you in Control" face, and Gar was in a "why did you break in there" face. TKO made labels for them.