"Unearthly Beauties"

The way that creature talked. Unnerving. Adding the words I heard when praying for Eurain.

I have nothing to fight for. No strength to fight anyway.

I turn onto my back completely and clear my thoughts.

I let myself glow a bit to reduce the pain.

Everything I know, I confess to anyone in the universe that might listen.

I keep glowing if there are words to come back. I want to hear them.

I feel a bit weak, then that feeling of water movement happens.

Two bumps like girls landing on a bed.

I look up. There are two odd creatures standing next to me. A color mixture of black, creamy ink reds, and white spots. Small curved horns at the tops of the heads. Black wings and a black tail.

"My! You are even more pretty in person. We are here to take you with us. "

They slip their hands onto mine and lift me up.

I feel like am falling, then stand on the flat polished floor of large formal room.

One of the girls whispers, the queen approaches. I do my best to remember all the formality that comes with meeting royalty.

With my head down, I hear her approach. The two demon girls show a respectful slip of their feet.

My chin is lifted by the queen. 

"Beautiful! That translucent body is a work of centuries. Here is the deal. In exchange for your collection and some food to match your energies; you will grant this Royal House of Gentle Succubae the right to duplicate your looks during contracted activities.

Yes! Good!

Please give me a smile. Good. Now a smile with your fangs out. Good!

Now, give me any expressions you might have been comfortable in having."

I am quite weak and trembling, my expression must be something.

"Hmm Yes! Let us get you in front of our team of looks duplicating girls."

I am brought before many of the demon girls. As I walk by, I see a perfect reflection of myself. Rows and rows of me.

The queen has me smile and pose. She gives instructions to the girls. 

I get distracted by an actual mirror. I am translucent, I can see through myself at spots.

A girl comes over the wraps me in a white long robe.

We get back to the queen.

She directs the girl to feed me.

She leans in close and looks me straight in the eyes.

In bit she becomes Eurain to look at. I am about to cry when the queen taps her head across the horns.

"No need for skill presentation. Just give her some energy."

The girl nods obediently.

She leans in close and kisses me. That thing that happened when Eurain bit me, it happened in reverse. Life energy poured into me.

It was so invigorating.

But then my chest burned. I could hardly stand.

The queen gave the kissing girl a shove that sent her falling.

"You fool. What did you just do? She needed a high energy feed, not the normal succubae meal. You may have killed her."

I collapse to the floor.

Everything that was inside me began to crumble. Like a tower of crackers where each cracker became a crumble.

The queen is beautiful, regal, and expressive.

Right now, she looks very worried.