♤|3|♤

"Yes my Lady ...."

"Yelena ! Take him down !"Hanele commanded . The girl then attacks Sebastian with her powers.

"Let's go now son , while Yelena's busy with the butler" Woodbead said . The boy was hesitant on leaving his sister , but he had no choice.

"Be safe ... Yelena" He muttered as he and his father escaped carrying (y/n).

"This is quite troublesome , I just cleaned the whole house" Sebastian said.

"Die ! Die ! Die !" The little girl exclaied as she uses her powers to attack Sebastian. But the butler swiftly dodges every attack.

Yelena mutters a spell and creates humanoid beings. "I see , so you must be the one who sent out the letter. A little girl having learned black magic at a young age , I'm impressed" Sebastian said as he charges at the monsters.

"I will do what my brother says" She muttered to herself.

"A simple minded child ..." Sebastian said as he begins to attack the beins.

Meanwhile ...

"Ready the coach Hanele , we must leave" Commanded Lord Woodbead.

"Alright father" Hanele took the reigns and prepared the horse.

(Y/n) struggled , trying to break free from this man. But his grip was strong.

Woodbead was about to hop unto the carriage until-" Hanele ,  watch out !" He exclaimed.

Hanele didn't understand what his father meant until he looked up. One of Yanele's beings came hurdling towards them. Hanele didn't have time to dodge , ending him in getting crushed.

"Hanele !!!!! " Woodbead cried out.

"Oi Sebastian ! Becareful in the gardens ! And please limit damaging the house" (y/n) exclaimed as the butler emerges.

"Of course" Sebastian said.

"What happened to Yelena ?" The father trembled.

"I simply took her life ....For a child , I am impressed that she manage to hold up for a little while" Sebastian said.

"Y-you killed my Son and daughter ... H-how d-dare you !? Why ? You'll be in jail for what  you did" Woodbead shouted.

"In jail ? Funny ... The Royal family sent out an execution later to you" (y/n) said.

"T-the king ?!"

"Your family's existence will finally be erased. Your bloodline now gone ... You are a threat to the king which is why he gave us order's to end you" (y/n) said.

Woodbead didn't know what to do... He began  to laugh.

"End me ? Before you do that ... I'll end the filthy Phantomhive bloodline now this moment" He then points the gun at (y/n) and shoots.

Everything happened so fast in the next moment . Sebastian managed to save his mistress before the bullet went to her head , though he was the reciever of the bullet

"Took you long enough" (y/n) said to Sebastian. She isn't the least worried for her butler's injuries. "Just end the guy already and clean up after" she headed back inside.

Sebastian did what his mistress has said and swiftly cut the head of Lord Woodbead with a knife.

"Done ..."

■■■■■

The next day , (y/n) wrote a letter to the King about the accomplishment of the task.

"I'll expect a reply by next week or so" she said to herself.

"Sebastian !" She then called out.

The butler then appeared behind her. "You called , my lady ?"

"Have finished repairing the guest room ?" She asked him.

"Of course , I returned it back to its former glory." The butler replied.

"Good , I'll be heading off to study. Inform me when dinner is ready"

"As you wish , my lady"

■■■■

A week had passed after the encounter with the Woodbead family. And finally , (y/n) got a reply from the king.

"I guess the King is once again greatful for our work ... He even deposited a fair amount as our reward" Sebastian said as he served his mistress' breakfast.

"Along with it is another task" (y/n) said ad she showed another letter containing the king's request.

"Apparently there is some strange activity in the outskirts of London. The number of murders there have gradually increased in the past few months"

"The King wishes us to investigate ?" Sebastian asked.

(Y/n) took a sip of her tea and began talking. "Partly ... He gave us the right to do as we please to the cause of it all"

"I see..."

"Sebastian prepare a carriage and the neccessarry supplies for our travel tomorrow. We'll probably be there for a week or two" (y/n) ordered her butler. Sebastian obediently did , and left to prepare"

■■■■■

(Y/n) was wearing her clothes for the day and had trouble putting it on.

"Ooh , if only I could reach it" she said. "Gah , why must these clothes be so complex ?!"

"Having trouble my lady ?" Sebastian said over her door.

"Sebastian !"

"Would you like some assitance ?" He asked.

"No !" (Y/n) quickly replied. "I can do this myself"

"I respect your wish on being independent. But there are things that you cannot do alone" Sebastian said.

'Which makes your soul even more tastier ....' Sebastian then licked his lips.

After minutes of struggle , (y/n) gave up. She sighed heavily. "Sebastian ... Would you please help me with my corset ?"

"Of course" Sebastian then came inside and grabbed the two threads. "I'm pulling in 3 ... 2... 1"

"Gahh !" (Y/n) squealed as her torso is being squeezed in.

"Is it too tight , my lady ?" Sebastian asked as he stopped pulling.

"Its ...fine" (y/n) took deep breathes adjusting.

After a few minutes she finally gotten used to the tightness. "Thanks Sebastian" she mumbled.

"It is my duty , my lady" Sebastian said and gave a little chuckle as he sees his lady's appearance. "Quite the beauty you are"

"Stop with the flattery Sebastian , it will get you nowhere" (y/n) said as she begins combing her hair.

"Do  you want me to fix your hair , my lady ?"

"No ... Just finish packing up" (y/n) replied to her butler. He then left.

(Y/n) looked at all the hair accessories on her table , but sadly she doesn't know how to fix her hair that well.

"I really need a maid"