♤|25|♤

In the laboratory , Arniette approaches the large beast Bledgeworth. A red furred , 6 armed beast , where tubes are attached to it sucking out its blood and dripping in on some laboratory instruments.

"Bledgeworth ..." Arniette said in a sad tone. He was approaching the beast. "I am sorry ... Cassidy , she was defeated" Arniette's heart ached upon saying those words.

The beast whailed in sadness. Arniette stroked its body , calming it down.

"I know ... it hurts as well" Arniette rested its head on its large body. The cross dresser silently sobbing. "I'm going to miss her as well ... But , we have to be strong for her. The plan must still go on... Which is why , its my turn to carry on the contract"

"Boss" Irene said as she entered their boss' room. Inside , Takeyo and Bartender are. "Our numbers are decreasing little by little ... Those Phantomhive pests are stronger than we thought !-"

"Well , not for that ambitous Butler" Takeyo inserted.

"Well except for cutie ... But the ones who were left were better than that moron... But even with that smiling face you have on your accomplishment , you wouldn't have beat that butler without my help ... You never thanked me"

"Why you !!!!!" Takeyo was angered by Irene's words. He points a gun at Irene , about to press the trigger , but he stopped. He was paralyzed.

Irene had used her powers against Takeyo. "Don't press me" she threatened him. Irene then turned towards the Boss. "First Terk , then now Lukas and Cassidy , you are mad ! I like that" she said the last part affectionately.

Takeyo was disgusted by this.

"Its a sacrifice we must pay for our plans to procceed" The boss spoke. "We have to let go off things in order to achieve our goal... With Cassidy gone , a new connection is now established through Arniette . The plan continues on"

He then rose from his seat. "With Lady Phantomhive still alive , its no good staying at the same place... Its time to change location"

"Bartender" The boss turned towards the old man.

The Bartender bowed. "As you wish ..."

He then left the room.

"The night is near ... Bledgeworth is all most at his prime. Its time to fully prepare..."

■■■■■

(Y/n) opens her eyes and was surprised to see familiar green orbs staring down at her. "Oh , finally you've woken up damn brat !" Grell's pitched voice spoke.

"Get off me !" She pushed the grim reaper away.

The Grim Reaper scoffed. "Tch ... Woken up from a beauty sleep and now started acting all bratty. Typical of you"

"Mistress , your awake" Margaret said happily.

"Ugh ... Margaret , what happened ?" (Y/n) as she felt her head spinning. "How long was I out ?"

"You've been asleep for 2 days"

"2 days ?!" The mistress gasped. "I've wasted 48 hours of work ! Why haven't you woken me up ?"

"You were drained which is why we didn't bother waking you up.. Pardon if we did wrong" The maid bowed.

"I'll forgive you if you update me on what has happened , and the fact you have bandages"

Margaret then told the mistress about 2 of Takeyo's comrades attacking them. The maid didn't left out any detail. "....We've attempted to bury the body but Lord Ho-chien arrived and stopped us"