☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter 4🎄|☆

The Potion that Zymon had bought from the old hag , wasn't actually an Anti-Aging Potion. In fact , the old hag wasn't really an Apothecary. She was just some old coote mixing different chemicals here and there , unknown what effects it might possess. She's just some scammer fooling hopeless or stupid people into buying her concoctions for money ...

"Man , I wonder why that soup could turn them into that ?" Yammy wondered as he looked at Margaret and Takeyo who were still at their strange antics.

"I'm worried that it might be permanent" Lammy said in a concern tone.

Zymon on the other hand felt extreme guilt. Because of his selfishness , many are affected. Even the Mistress' party as well. He didn't want to continue on hiding the truth , he had to come clean.

"Listen , Yammy , Lammy" He looked at the twins. "All of this , Margaret and Takeyo's state , including the ruckus that's happening inside ... It's all because of me" he admitted.

The twins were confused on how this was all connected to Zymon.

"You see , the other day ... I overheard you guys talking to Takeyo about me getting old . And so , I bought some potion that might turn me younger. Turns out , "that" might happen... I'm sorry"

"Zymon-" Lammy shook her head. "We're the ones who should be apologizing"

"Yeah" added Yammy. "It was our fault , talking about you behind your back. We shouldn't have done it"

"-We should've never even open up about it in the first place... We know how sensitive that topic is to you" Lammy continued.

"We understand if your upset or mad..." Yammy added.

"We're sorry" The twins said in unison , as they bowed their heads.

Zymon hugged the two tightly. "Oh you guys ! I would be mad at you. But I'll still forgive you. You two are family to me , and I will never hate my family. I love you both !!!" he said in a tender tone.

The twins giggled at the affection they got. "We love you too Zymon" they said in unison.

"Awe , how touching and cheesy at the same time" Grell said still bound to the tree. The trio just ignore his presence.

"Let's just keep this secret between us and make sure Sebastian doesn't know about it" Zymon said in a low voice.

"There's no need"

And the trio trembled. 'Why does he always sneak up like that ?!' They thought together.

Sebastian's faced looked a bit irritated , and they have a vivid idea why.

Zymon gulped a lump on his throat and began to speak. "So , hey Sebastian ... You heard everything and I-"

"You don't have to apologize" Sebastian interrupted. "The problem at hand is now solved"

"Huh ?"

"Solved , how ?" Yammy asked.

"Its ...*giggles Because Ho-chien , did it !!!!! HEHEHEHEHE " (Y/n) spoking appearing behind Sebastian. She was still in her ditzy and airheaded persona.

Zymon and the twins were surprised by this.

"Even the mistress as well ?!" Gasped Zymon.

"Yes , but there is no need to worry" Sebastian reassured. "Like what the mistress has said , Master Ho-chien provided a solution ....."

■■■■
{Flashback}

"Mistress ?" Sebastian was taken aback by the attitude (y/n) was showing. It was the complete opposite of her.