♤|63|♤

"Se-sebastian ?" The first thing (Y/n) muttered as she woke up. She expected her butler to be the first person to greet her in the morning. She hopped of the bed and looked out the window. Francis , her grandmother ,  and Edgar , her cousin , rode inside a carriage.

'I wonder where are they headed ?' She wondered. "But more importantly ... Where is my bloody butler ?!" She exclaimed. "Sebastian !" She called but he did came. "Sebastian ! Sebastian ! Sebastian !" She repeated but her butler didn't come. "Tch ... I'm not liking this games Sebastian !" She opened the top buttons of the dress she is wearing , revealing the contract. "Come here to me this instance !!!" She said with full authority. But nothing happened. Her butler didn't come.

"Where is that bloody butler ?!" She exclaimed angrily. (Y/n) decided to storm out of the room to find her butler herself.

As she opened the door , she was surprised to see Amanda , her aunt greet her with an awkward and uneasy smile. "Oh (Y/n) , you're awake" she said , "I was just about to wake you up".

"Good morning Auntie Amanda , uhmm...." (Y/n) was itching to leave her aunt. She somewhat felt uneasy around her.

"If you mean to ask on where your Grandmother and Dear Edgar are going , they have decided to head to the hospital and interrogate Ho-chien" Amanda informed.

"Ok ..." (Y/n) responded.

"How about you change into your clothes , you are wearing such filthy rags" Amanda said.

(Y/n) looked at her clothes. It was dirty ,but she wasn't disgusted though.

"Why don't you call that butler of yours to help you" Amanda said.

"Well , I was going to ask about him.  Have you seen that bloke ?" Asked (Y/n).

Amanda rose a brow. "Oh , that's strange... I thought he never leaves your side" she said.

"As if he is bound to me always" (Y/n) said under her breathe. "I'll just look for him after changing. I can change by myself after all" she and walked back into the room but Amada stopped her.

"Wait !" Amanda said before (Y/n) could fully close the door. "How about I call Paula ? She might assist you" she offered.

"Uhm , ok ... I'll just call her-".

"I'll do it !" Amanda said quickly. "You just wait inside your room , alright ?" She then pushed back inside (y/n) the room and shut it. The girl was left slightly confused on what had happened.

"Never thought Aunt Amanda was this caring" (y/n) said. As she decides to jump back into bed , another knock was heard from the door. "Huh ? Aunt Amanda-" as she was about to open the door , she was surprised that it was Paula.

"Hello mistress" Paula said in a sweet tone. "You aunt has called for me" she said.

(Y/n) was now suspicious. In her mind , she wondered how Paula could have come so quickly right after her aunt had left. What's more strange is that , she didn't her aunt's voice once she called out to the maid nor heard at least any footsteps when the maid walk in the hallways. 'I'm not liking this ....' she said in her mind.

"How about you stay here while I go grab you some new clothes" Paula said.

"Uhm... say Paula , has Alice eaten her vegetables already ?" (Y/n) asked.

"Huh ? The little girl  , sadly she hasn't... She is such a picky eater" Paula replied.

"Alright ! Tell me who you are !?" (Y/n) exclaimed in an angry tone.

Paula's eyes widened at (Y/n)'s sudden accusation , "M-mistress (Y/n) ?".

"Don't you mistress me !" (Y/n) said. "You're not the real Paula ! So stop playing around and reveal your true form - if I am not mistaken , you're the shapeshifter aren't you ?! Cicinta ?!".

Paula then began laughing hysterically. "Oh how amazing ! Truelly amazing indeed" she said clapping her hands. "I never thought I would be caught so early in the mission. You even managed to now my name. You are a very interesting target indeed , Stray Dog !". (Y/n) just glared at her.

"I am Cicinta" the shapeshifter bowed. "I am a member of the Condolence party and -".

"The King's murderer" (Y/n) spat.

"Correct again !" Cicinta said still in Paula's body.

(Y/n) glared at her. "So I guess I was right all along ... The Condolence party is siding with the king's killer. So much for being righteous then".

"That whole righteous thing was just a joke to us. We will only follow orders if pain was needed..."Cicinta said. "Such as this mission I took. To await when you return to this house , so that I could end you using the face of any of your loved one..." her form then changes into Amanda's.

This disgusted (Y/n) , but she had to control herself. "Tch... Tell me , how long have you infiltrated this house ?!".

"Not long... Just a couple days ago. And it was such a breeze... That aunt of yours is a very easy target. I took her out and hid her... But the child that was with her was very bloody annoying ! Never thought she was a clairvoyant".

"Alice is a clairvoyant ..." (Y/n) muttered. "Where have you hidden them !?" She shouted.

"Over here" A deep voice said. (Y/n) looke behind her and saw a tall muscular man holding a chain that connects to Alice's and Amanda's shackles.

"W-who a-are you ?!" (Y/n) started to tremble. 'W-where did he come from !? Don't tell me...' she looked at the door to the balcony. 'Did he climb through the balcony carrying Alice and Amanda ?! No... He dragged them. This monster , he's part of the party as well then !'.

"Allo me to introduce myself" The man said. "My name is Enpas , a colleauge of the Cicinta and part of the Condolence Party. A pleasure to meet you Stray Dog (Y/n) Phantomhive" he said politely.

"Can you quit acting like some refined gentleman ?!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "How dare you act so calm while holding 2 of my family members hostage... Not only that , you are associates to the King's murderer !!! You are all disgusting monsters".

"Call us what you want , but do you think you have the right to say that ? As if your family hasn't shed any person's blood as well ?" Enpas responded. (Y/n) couldn't reply to Enpas' words. "Very well then ..." the male continued to speak. "(Y/n) Phantomhive , we have an offer to give you".

(Y/n) rose a brow. "What offer is it ?".

"Surrender to us or else the death of them" Enpas pointed a gun at Alice.

The young girl began to cry. "(Y/n)... H-help" she trembled.

"Please not my baby... Not alice please ... not her" Amanda begged. Tears streaming down her face.

"Amanda ... Alice..." (Y/n)'s heart was being squished. Now even they had to be dragged into this hell-like mess. "Why include them ?!" She exclaimed.

"Because them breaking , breaks you as well..." Enpas said.

"Yup ... Like this" Cicinta pulled out a gun and shot Amanda on the leg. The mother howled in pain.

"Uh .... H-how dare you ?!" (Y/n) gritted her teeth. She tightened her fist , wanting to kill them. But ... she has no power to do so... Sebastian wasn't around. She doubts anyone would come. Even if her Uncle Edward and cousin Emily would fight , they still aren't the condition to do so. 'T-there's only one choice...'.

"I-I surrender..." (Y/n) said falling on her knees. "J-just don't hurt them. I beg of you..."

"Wise choice..." Enpas said. "Cicinta" he signaled the shapeshifter.

"Right" she walked to (Y/n) and hit her with the gun unconscious.

"Sebas....tian..." these were the last words of the mistress

■■■

Hey there ! Sorry if I didn't updated for a very long time... Some things just came up and I had to deal with it.

But now , I'm doing good already !!! 😁😁😁

♡♡♡

That's all for now !!! See you around