♤|49|♤

(Y/n) let out continuous coughs and sneezes as morning came. "Sebastian , prepare a set of clothes .... from the closet ... we're..." (Y/n) couldn't finish her sentence due to her coughing fit.

"Oh dear , you must have caught a cold My Lady" Sebastian said placing his hand on his mistress' forehead. "You should rest my lady"

"Rest ?" She spoke up"There are a ton of things to do and you make me...." she coughs once again , unable to finish her sentence.

"My lady , you are in no condition whatsoever to go outside".

"But-"

Before (Y/n) could finish her sentence , Sebastian had pinned her down to the bed. His face , only a few inches from the mistress. (Y/n) felt her face heat up-not because of her illness- but because of the intimate position she was in.

"W-what are you trying to d-do ?" (Y/n) stuttered.

Sebastian then leaned closer , (Y/n)'s face started to redden more. He was getting closer... 'I-Is he trying to K- No !' (Y/n) thought. She won't believe in it , but- what Sebastian was going to do right now was proof. He plans on kissing her again.

'What should I do ?! What should I do !?' Her mind was in haywire , not knowing what to do. Until - 'Maybe I'll just go along with it'.

(Y/n) closed her eyes , awaiting for her butler's lips to make contact with hers again.

"37. 6 ..." she heard Sebastian say.

"Eh ?"

(Y/n) opened her eyes and was surprised on what Sebastian did- it wasn't a kiss. The butler had touched his forehead unto (Y/n). Somehow (Y/n) was slightly disappointed at what he did , but she still couldn't help blush upon the close contact she had with her butler.

"You have a high fever My Lady" Sebastiam said. "Proves that you are in no condition to head out"

"Get off of me !!!!!!!!"

(Y/n) pushed Sebastian away- she felt stupid and embarrassed on what he did. She covered her face in the blanket to hide her blushing cheeks. Sebastian gave a little chuckle on the mistress' action. "I'm sure with that energy your displaying , you'll be well in no time" he noted.

"Shut up !" Spat (y/n). She then massage her temples to calm her nerves. After taking a deep breathe , she then regained back her composure.

"Sebastian ..." she said coughing. "Even if I'm sick , I'll have you be the one to investigate ... Go back to where Ho-chien is , and let him take you to his colleague who saw that child who disguised as me. Let him take you to where he last saw her , and from there on ... Begin investigating... Search for records of children who are around the age of 8-10 years old and present it to Ho-chien's colleagues"

"I see"

"Oh and also , if any there are any hindrances- don't hold back" (Y/n) said in a dark tone.

A smirk crept on the butler's lips. "Yes , my lady"

■■■

Ho-chien was having a cup of tea in his office inside a warehouse that he owned. He then grinned upon the arrival of his expected visitor.

"Why hello there Sebastian" he said to the butler. "Bold of you to come back even though the Yard constantly visits me" he took a sip of his tea and continued on speaking. "Anyways , how was that safe house ? Is (y/n) doing alrightb? I suppose she got a cold for swimming in freezing water , since she's not with you- Oops , I should better stop talking now. I'm waiting your time , am I ?"

"Indeed you are , Master Ho-chien" Sebastian responded in a polite tone.

Ho-chien chuckled. "So , what has she ordered you to do then ?".

"My Lady has told me to meet with your colleague who witnessed the little girl that disguised as my mistress" Sebastian replied.

"Very well then".

■■■

"This is where I last saw her" the witness , by the name of Walter , said. He pointed at an alley that had led to the slums of London where the poor and needy reside.

"I see , so this is where she disappeared into the darkness ?"

"Huh disappeared?" Walter shook his head. "She turned into darkness !" He exclaimed. Sebastian was intrigued by this.

"That girl , she looked at her left hand ... It then started to disperse , like herself ... I thought she vanished as she turned herself to dust- I was wrong ! She turned into somewhat a shadow , and then disappeared" Walter's voice trembled upon telling this to Sebastian. "That is no normal girl ... That was a demon !"

"Oh , a demon you say ?" Sebastian said. He then started to walk.

"Where are you going ?!" Walter asked.

"To find more information on this demon you have seen" Sebastian replied , his eyes flickered in magenta. "Somehow , I'm very interested in finding her"

"T-that's madness!"

"Thank you for your services good sir" Sebastian said as he started walking. "The mistress will be very thankful on your contribution" he then left the man to begin his investigation.

Unknown to Sebastian , a reaper is carefully watching his every move. "Oh , so this is the demon William warned me about..." she said as she pushes her glasses to the bridge of her nose. "And Grell spoke highly of him ... How funny it is , running around like the cage dog that he is..."

■■■

"Lady Emily , where do you think you'd find (Y/n) Phantomhive ?" A knight asked to her.

"Indeed ! He is right ! The yard doesn't even have a clue on where she is !" another said.

Emily stopped in her steps and looked at the knights. She looked at them all darkly.

"If you don't want to join me because you are all to cowardly then leave ! You aren't knights , you're just spineless chickens wearing a metal suit !" She shouted. She then stormed off.

Emily took her horse , and ran off. "I may not know where she is ... But maybe , they have a clue" the horse then sped off.

Edgar looked at his sister and hoped she can accomplish what he cannot.

The 3rd child of Edward Midford on the other hand , Alice Midford was still in her room. Covering her eyes , not wanting to open them.

"Why do I keep seeing them ? First that monster... Now all these-these people !?" She cried. "Help ! Help ! Mama can't help me , and even Papa can't ... Emily and Edgar don't even see it..."

"I'm scared !"

■■■

Soooo !!!!

I'm sorry if I haven't updated for awhile.

Anyways ...

This is my first update in 2019 !!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Wahoooo !!!!!

How was your new year guys ? Did you have fun ?

Btw !
Btw !
Btw !

It's my birthmonth !!!!

JANUARY ♡♡♡

~My birthday is coming soon ~

😆😆😆
😆😆😆
😆😆😆

Also ,

(T_T) we're going back to school tomorrow.

Huhuhuhu