♤|61|♤

"How dare you torture my Sister ?!" Exclaimed (Y/n). "Sebastian !!!".

"(Y/n) ?" The young knight said weakly.

Emily's vision started to darken , she wasn't able to see what will happen next as she looses consciousness. "(Y/n) ..." those were her last words as she closes her eyes.

"Sebastian ! Take them to hell !!!" (Y/n) commanded. Sebastian , with no hesitation , swoop down and plunge his hand through Reusch's chest instantly killig him.

"R-Reusch !!!" Mercy was shocked at what she was seeing. Her comrade killed before eyes.

Sebastian laid his mistress next to Emily. (Y/n) hugged her dear cousin , she felt both anger and guilt. "Emily ... Y-you were never suppose to be a part of this battle" (Y/n) whispered to her cousin. She glared at Mercy who was still stunned. "She was never a pawn in this game ..." she said darkly to the Persecutor. "Sebastian , Kill her !!!" (Y/n) commanded.

"Yes , my lady" In a flash , Sebastian beheaded Mercy. "Finished My lady" he said as he finished the job. But (Y/n) didn't care as her attention was centered to her cousin.

"She isn't dead . I'm sure you are aware of that" Alexandra informed (Y/n).

"Alexandra ?" (Y/n) looked at the two tied up Grim Reapers. "And Grell".

"Oh now you notice me ?" Grell said mockingly.

"How come you two are - oh right... Then Emily and Sebastian must have done the job" (Y/n) said.

"Isn't obvious ?" Responded Grell."Well , Bassey did most of the job. And oh how divine it was !" Grell began to squirm.

"Stop moving !" Exclaimed Alexandra. "Your cousin here held her ground against those two persecutors. She was doing this to protect you... She's strong but fighting against 2 foes was difficult for her" she informed.

"Emily ..." (Y/n) muttered. Her cousin went through so much pain to protect her. "Sebastian..." she called to her butler.

"Yes my lady ?" Responded Sebastian as he walks towards his mistress.

"Carry Emily" (Y/n) said. Sebastian did what his Mistress ordered. (Y/n) then attempts to stand.

"Do you need help my lady ?" Sebastian asks as he reaches out his hand to his mistress.

(Y/n) shook her head in response. "No...I can do fine myself" she said. "Just take care of Emily".

After struggling , (Y/n) finally stood up. She then began limping towards the grim reapers. The two grim were confused by this , expecting (Y/n) to say something. But the girl crouched down and began untieing them. Now even Sebastian was confused.

"My lady ?" Spoke Sebastian.

"Hey what are you doing ? Weren't you planning on doing something to us ?" Asked Grell.

"I had ..." (y/n) only said.

"Your cousin did everything in her power to protect us and your just letting it all go to waste" Alexandra exclaimed.

(Y/n) shook her head. "You said it yourself. Emily did this to protect me" she said.

"And were are you going with this ?" Grell asks.

"A change of plans ..." (Y/n) said as she frees the Grim Reapers. "First thing is for us to take Emily home" (Y/n) said as she walks back to her butler. "Sebastian , we need to take Emily back to the Midford Mansion".

"Of course, My lady" Sebastian responded.

"Wait , Phantomhive" Alexandra calls to (Y/n).

"Huh ?".ì