♤|27|♤

"Papa , I made a picture of us ..."

"Papa , those bad men ... I don't like them ..."

"Papa , I-I won't let them make you cry !"

"Papa .... He'll be the one to save us !"

"Papa ... I love you ...."

■■■■■

The mansion quaked , along with its surrounding area. The force so great , the ceiling started to collapse. Everyone struggles to stand. But even so , the battle has only begun ...

After giving out her butler the command he was waiting. Sebastian , without hesitation charges towards Theodore. He didn't have to climb through to staurs to reach him. He leaped high enough , pulled out his cutlery knives from his suite and locks straight on Theodore's neck , attempting to beheading him seconds from now.

'Bridgette , I'll see you soon' Theodore thought as he closes his eyes , awaiting for what fate has in store. But it had other plans ...

In the split moment , the knife never reached Theodore's knife. Everyone was shocked at what had emerged.

(Y/n) was speechless at what she was seeing. "W-what in the ... world is that ?!" She gasped. Grell's jaw dropped at what they were seeing.

Right from under the floors a large beastly hand had grabbed Sebastian in time before the butler could've ended Theodore's life. The beast tighten its grip on the butler , crushing and squeezing him.

"Arniette ...." Theodore muttered. A tear streamed down his cheek. From a face accepting death changing into joy that is near insanity. "What are you going to do now Phantomhive ?! It has already begun !!!!! The ritual is finished ! And there is nothing stop us !!!!!!!!" He shouted.

(Y/n) was angered at Theodore's perseverance , but her will was more strong ! "SEBASTIAN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLAYING AROUND ?!" She shouted.

Sebastian's eyes glow more brighter. 'Your soul is tasty with the emotions your feeling ...' He thought as he licked his lips. Sebastian then attempts to break free from the Beast's arms. It was strong , but Sebastian was stronger. After moments of struggling , he broke free. But rather pursuing attacking Theodore. Sebastian went back to his mistress and carried her. Running away...

"W-what are you doing ?!" (Y/n) asked angrily. "Get back there !"

"I will my lady , after I've put you in a safe place" Sebastian replied. "I wouldn't want my mistress to die in a way I wouldn't want to see" he gave her his signature devilish smile.

A slight blush crept on (y/n)'s cheeks. "F-fine ..." she mumbled. "As long as you finish the job ... I'll know" she pertained to the mark on her chest. The two then ran out of the mansion.

The monster continues on attempting to rise from underneath the mansion ...

"I guess Arniette had done it ..." Irene said as she struggles to stand. As a debris was about to fall on her , she broke away from Margaret and evaded the fall. The woman panted heavily. "That was close ... To bad I couldn't say the same for the maid thought" she spoke.

"I guess I should play with the butler then" She grinned to herself and turned to where Sebastian is.

"Do you think I'm that easy to deal with ?"

Irene's eyes widened. She found it impossible to see her alive ... She left her to bleed to death , she saw her get crushed by the fallen rubble. Irene hesitated to turn and see the maid on her feet still alive. Her body stiffened , as if she used her powers on herself ... "I-impossible ... I thought you died" Irene stuttered.