♤|35|♤

(Y/n) sat back down , still keep eyes on her cousin. Sebastian had just decided it would be best if he would just keep quiet and do nothing , while his mistress handles this one.

"So , what do you want to talk about ?" (Y/n) asked , hiding her burning rage.

"Hmph" Edgar snorted. "Stop acting like you are very interested"

(Y/n) rose a brow as she lets Edgar continue on speaking.

"All those years working as the King's watchdog , I'm not surprised your ego has increased like the income of your father's income ... How does it feel to have the title you effortlessly were given ? Satisfying isn't it ? I bet you everytime the King praises you  , you'd always laugh at us who are still in the working process !"

"Edgar !" Amanda reprimanded , standing up.

"Your not included on this Mother !" He shouted back at his mother , standing up as well.

Amanda was surprised by this. Emily had decided on leaving the table with Alice , to not let the child see this family drama. Francis on the other hand ignored the commotion and just decided to continue on with her dinner.

"Uh , the nerve !" Amanda spoke , Francis the pulled her back down on her chair.

"Its no use , Amanda ... Its best we just let those two be" Francis spoke calmly.

"But-" she wanted to complain , but thought it was really for the best. Amanda decided to leave as well.

(Y/n) gave a little chuckle. "Oh , so is little Eddie jealous ?"  She dissed. "Is he jealous that even though he's been working so goddamn hard  , he hasn't yet achieved his goal ? Maybe he's was just born a failure ?"

(Y/n) managed to land a bullseye on Edgar. The boy was now in filled with rage. "THAT IS IT !" He shouted. He grabbed the breadknife and was about to use it to stab (y/n) , but-

"Uh" Edgar halted as a fork was pointed right below his chin by none other than Sebastian.

"You maybe my Mistress' cousin , but anyone who attempts to harm her will have to go through me" Sebastian spoke in a cool yet threatening tone.

Edgar gulped a lump on his throat.

"That's enough Sebastian" Francis was the one who spoke. The butler looked behind him , his eyes widened at what he saw.

Francis had pointed a sword at (Y/n). The girl was stiffened. Her own grandmother threatening her.

"(Y/n) maybe my Granddaughter, but I won't hesitate on cutting her in half" Francis spoke sternly. "Only the Phantomhive name will perish , but if you attempt on ending the future head of the Midford's , then there will be consequences" her eyes glaring at the butler.

"Sebastian , back down" (y/n) ordered.

"As you wish , my lady" He then left Edgar and returned to his lady's side.

The same goes for Francis and stood beside her grandson.

"Are you alright my lady ?" Sebastian asked , (y/n) only nodded.

Edgar finally spoke up. "Pathetic , always relying on that amazing butler of yours ... Just like your father"

(Y/n) decided to keep her mouth shut , suppressing her anger.

"As you go follow the track your father laid out for you , I will follow mine as well" Edgar said. "Which is why , I will forbid you on seeing our grandfather"

(Y/n) was surprised by this sudden proclamation. "What ?! But , Grandmother ?!" She turned to her grandma.

"I don't have the right to interfere.  I would help you , but this is up to you" Francis said then left the room.