♤|33|♤

The carriage then halts at the front door of the mansion. Sebastian opens the door and assists his mistress out of the carriage. (Y/n) looked at the mansion right in front of her. Memories of her early childhood flowed in her mind. It was still the same place as she remembered it.

"Its been so long since I last came here" the girl muttered.

"Indeed" A stern voice said. It was her grandmother , Francis Midford. The old woman glares at (y/n) , then lools at Sebastian then back at (y/n). "So you've come for your Grandfather then"

"Its the only reason why I came" (y/n) responded.

Her grandmother didn't say anything and headed inside the mansion. (Y/n) followed her Grandmother , while Sebastian trailed behind the mistress carrying her luggage.

"I made the maids prepare a room for you and your butler at the 2nd floor , 4 rooms from your cousin's" Francis said.

A maid then approached the old woman. "My lady , you are needed in the study" she spoke politely.

"Right , Claire take these 2 to their rooms and help the butler with those luggages" Francis commanded. Then left.

The maid then did what she was ordered to do. "Please follow me , Lady (y/n)". She then guided them to where the will be going.

(Y/n) looked around , nostalgia hitting her. She remembered running around these very halls , playing hide-and-seek with her grandfather. At time she would draw pictures in the walls and her grandmother would scold her , but Alexis would always be there to defend her.

A little smile crept on (y/n)'s lips. Sebastian noticed this , he knows that the mistress is remembering those days ....

"This is the spare guest room we've prepared for you Lady (y/n)" Claire said and opened the door to the room. "May I help your butler with the luggages"

"There will be no need" (y/n) said. "You can leave us be for now"

The maid bowed then left. (Y/n) and Sebastian entered the room where they would be staying. It may be just a guest room , but its space can be compared to a commoner's house all-in-all.

After placing the luggages, Sebastian wiped some dust of the shelf. Slight disgust on his face. "My , my , they haven't cleaned in that well... And they call themselves maids" he spoke.

"Ignore it Sebastian" (y/n) as she plops down on the bed.

"You don't have to hide your disappointment my lady. Its written on your face" Sebastian says as he walks to the bedside. "You expected to be staying in your mother's room" he spoke.

(Y/n) shrugged. Her butler knew her well...

(Y/n) really expected she would be staying in the room where she and her mother had shared. But she also expected that they won't allow her to stay there. Her mother's room is probably a restricted area to her.

Now , she had no rights of going there or even do the old things she has done in her childhood here. She may possess the blood of the Midfords , but she was never treated as one - mostly by her Uncle.

"Sebastian , prepare the bathroom. I plan on bathing before dinner" (y/n) ordered , snapping back to the present.

"Of course , my lady" Sebastian then headed into the bathroom to prepare for his mistress.

(Y/n) laid on her back and stared at the ceiling. Thinking of her Grandfather. She doubts she would get to see him as early as possible ... She's aware that her uncle won't let her get to him anytime soon.