♤|23|♤

In the Phantomhive Manor , (y/n) was in her makeshift lab studying the components of the drinks given to the spectators of the Black Championship. Margaret had informed the mistress of what she saw during her time getting a sample.

"I-it was disgusting ..." Margaret spoke , reliving what she saw. "It was a huge , beast like child , tubes were attached to it ... Sucking blood from it's body and pouring it to laboratory mixtures. It was disgusting".

"I see ..."

Margaret continued on telling the mistress what she saw. "There were drinks that weren't mixed with the concoction , but the ones that have been tampered were given to specific persons... Right before serving it. I also managed to find a list with crossmarks on the names on it. I presume some of these were people who disappeared"

Margaret gave the list she ripped off during her infiltration. (Y/n) scanned each name.

"Very good Margaret" (y/n) said , making the maid smile at her complement. "You did well ... So its true that the organizers are the culprit of all these things. But that doesn't still answer the question on how they are able to erase a person and their family's existence clean , leaving no trace".

"There was no sign on how they did it... The only thing I know is that this thing is connected to the disappearances" Margaret said sternly.

After their conversation, (y/n) had begun conducting experiments on figuring out what was in the drink. She shut herself for days now , busy studying on it. She hasn't yet come out of the lab , except if she wishes to go to the bathroom. But to eat or sleep , she disregarded it. This behaviour has caused the staff of the mansion to worry for their mistress.

In the kitchen , Margaret , Zymon , Lammy and Yammy were talking.

"The more the mistress works on studying the concotion , the more I start to get worried for her" Margaret said. "Everytime I pass by to leave her food , I would hear her grunt and growl...".

"The mistress must be getting impatient on the case , even Sebastian hasn't yet contacted us eversince he left with Hawk" Zymon said as he sharpens his butcher's knife. "That damn traitor..." he grunted.

"Yeah ... I don't like Hawk ! Hated him eversince he stepped foot at the mansion" Yammy said. "It's stupid of him to think we would instantly believe him".

Lammy nodded. "But .. what if he did something bad to Sebastian ?" She said with worry in her tone.

"I doubt that butler would fall for that traitor's tricks" Margaret said with confidence in her tone. "We shouldn't worry about Sebastian , he can take care of himself... Our priority is Lady (y/n)"

A loud explosion errupted from from the Laboratory  rattling the staff . They quickly ran to the Laboratory , worrying on what happened to (y/n). As they arrived there , they were shocked at what they were seeing. The door blown away , black ashes , and smoke everywhere.

"L-lady (y/n) !!??!?!?!?!" Margaret and Zymon exclaimed.

"I.... I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/n) shouted.

This surprised them.

"I , f-found the ... an-swer... It's" she lost consciousnes before she could finish her sentence. Yammy and Lammy managed to catch her.

"Poor mistress" Lammy said. "She must've been drained with all the work she's done".

"No matter how amazing she is , in the end she's still a young teen who needs to rest as well" Yammy said.

They carried the mistress into her bedroom and let her rest. She was sleeping softly in her bed , as her staff left the room quietly. Not wanting to wake (y/n) up.