♤|8|♤

I met him when I was working as I waitress ...

"Hey there sweetie , you free tonight ? Why don't you and I go out tonight ?" Some drunkard said as he grabbed my wrist. I struggle to break free from his tight grip.

"Excuse me , but that is no way to treat a lady , sir" there he was. His brunette hair comb neatly , he wore a black travelers cloak , but what was significant about him is his beautiful red orbs.

The man let go of me. Rescuer approached me giving me a soft smile. "Hello there miss , my name's Clive Evans"

I thought it would only be a once in a life time encounter. But he would keep on returning to the pub. At times , we would chat when I'm on break. He would even walk me home.

What started out as friends , eventually turned into lovers.

Soon , I knew I found out who he was.

"A-a vampire ?!"

"Yes ... You musn't stay with me. I shouldn't done this to you. I don't want you to live a life in suffering because of me" His eyes worried and scared.

I placed my hands on his cheeks. Caressing him.

"Me without you is suffering" I reassured him.

We loved each other very much for years. But Clive's secret spreaded , which is why we would move from town to town. In hiding... It maybe hard , but we were happy.

Then ...

"My love , run . The villagers are coming" They found us . They carried torches and weapons. They planned on killing Clive.

"I won't , I can't leave you behind"

"I will be fine Leane ... I'll find a way out"

"I trust you..." Why did I even say those words ?

"Run Leane !"

I hesitated opening the door , knowing I might never see him again."I won't leave you Clive ! I can't !"

"You have to , I don't want you to die !"

Then I got hit...The villagers threw a minor explosive at us , I was caught in it.

"Leane !!!!!! Please wake up ... Please"

My vision was hazy , I thought I was going to die. But I sprang back to life after feeling pain in my neck.

"C-clive" I gasped. He transformed me into a vampire to prolong my life and my wounds to be healed.

But his regeneration on the other hand. His transfering his powers to me , leaving him helpless.

"Now ... go... live"

Then a spear went through him. He was killed right before my eyes... By the chief of this village.

"You next"

I panic ... Wings sprouted behind me. Leading me to escape.

I whailed and cried as I flew away escaping. My beloved Clive gone before my very eyes ... He did nothing wrong. We were the ones who fled , we didn't want to start any trouble but they did it ...

They destroyed our home , ruined our lives , and killed him. I vowed to one day avenge him. Kill every villager ...

I took on the name Margaret and change my identity as I returned back to this hell... Striking anyone at night. I satisfy myself in their flesh  ...