Prologue

"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable"-Wizard of Oz.

All of us have read a storybook,at least once in our life.Books teach us the ways of the world.They guide us when we go wrong.

I've always relied on books to support me,show me the way when I'm too embarrassed to ask someone for help.But there is one thing I believe books haven't shown me yet.And that's what I'll try to show you through my story.

Can't say it's true or a mere coincidence but why don't you wait till the end to connect the dots and find out for yourself?

So I'm Katherine-a sulky 16 year old teen with overactive sweat glands. I'm a mess.Yup.Thats the best word to describe me.

I'm a walking, living disaster. I ruin people. I make their life hell and then I cry myself to sleep each night.

Maybe it's because I don't know who I am.That's why I don't know what I want.But I keep hoping I'm right. I keep hoping my decisions won't hurt me.Is that too much to ask?

I trudge throughout the day in wet shoes pulling me down in an abyss. I get so many mood swings I don't even know what I want anymore.It's a mistake trusting me.It's a mistake hoping I'll get better.Am I sick?

Hell no. I'm just the average confused teen shitting herself out to find out the book that will show me the rules of life.

I need to know what to do in situations that I'm not familiar with.Hope that golden rulebook will turn up at my doorstep some day.

Hope that golden rulebook will turn up at my doorstep some day