Chapter 9:Falling in love

The entire night all I thought about was the kiss and how ugly he was.

Anna remarked,"Fuck!If you kissed Joe,I can kiss an orangutan!"

I smiled at her choice of words and mentally slapped myself for my rash behaviour.It wasn't exactly his fault.I never stopped him.

But the question was-why didn't I stop him?Did I feel he would be disappointed?Was I afraid he'd be sad?Was I scared he'd break up with me?

Or was I scared of him?

All these questions kept ringing in my head and nobody helped. I texted Ron and he started laughing at my choice of men.He even advised me to buy him a mouthwash.

After this incident,Joe was eager to know how my first kiss was. I couldn't bring myself to lie.Neither could I speak the truth.So I remained quiet.

But he was persistent and eventually I was forced to admit I hated it.He had the nerves to tell me it'd get better the next time.

The next time?wtf?Didn't he get it? I absolutely loathed him.He was a horny pervert and he wasn't even handsome.He was fat and ugly.

He tried to have romantic conversations with me but failed miserably. I desperately awaited an excuse to break up with him.

Soon it was time for a 5 day Get Together.Teenagers gathered in a park and this was the perfect opportunity for single people to look for partners and couples to make love to their partners.

I decided to pay a visit to this place and Joe said he'd be there.

My mom was pretty unsure of my going to the park alone and so I took Anna with me. She was going to get a 'bend on the knees with a rose' kinda proposal for a guy-Sam.

We all were excited for the proposal and I was busy warding off girls of my class who would stop at nothing to ruin my life.

All of a sudden I heard someone would bend on his knees and give me a rose too.

It was Joe.

______________________________

Ryan was supportive and told me to tell my mom about the incident.But I was apprehensive about that and kept quiet. I never ever visited the rooftop in the morning after that incident.

Ryan and I started talking on the phone daily.He always made me laugh and it was a relief not crying myself to sleep each night.

I slowly started growing dependant on him. I always texted him-at least once in a day. I couldn't stay without talking to him.

Even he was addicted to talking to me and kept waiting for me to come online.He told me about Selena and asked me for advice regarding wooing her. I don't know why but my heart have a lurch whenever he talked about her.

What was happening to me?

Nevertheless I always gave him my opinion and helped him whenever he needed it. The happiest day of my life was when he admitted I was his best friend.

I felt proud that I was Ryan's best friend.A guy best friend is every girl's dream and I was so happy that I had Ryan with me.

There was a phase in my life when I thought I was too happy and I wondered whether by mistake I had got someone else's happiness and it would be taken away from me.

Ryan was cool about everything and he had an attitude that distinguished him from other guys.His face started appearing handsome to me.

I looked for these symptoms in the net and found out the common answer.

I was in love with him.

A/NHow did you fall in love? Do you regret your first love? Maybe you shouldn't

A/N
How did you fall in love? Do you regret your first love? Maybe you shouldn't. It was your first memorable experience anyway no matter how shitty it was.plz vote and comment if you are enjoying the story.xoxo😙😙