Epilogue

So what was it I had with Ryan,Joe and Nick? Love? Lust? Crush?Maybe nothing?

I was so confused.Why can't things be like in the movies? You stare at someone and he stares at you..you both smile and you are in love.

In real life,things are way more shittier.Maybe it wasn't love I had,maybe it was hope and curiousity. I was curious whether I could get them.Well at least I got them,but I couldn't stay with either of them.

Nick was pretty cool actually. I abused him multiple times but he never abused me in front of my friends and filled me with praise. I felt really guilty.

He was a good guy and I was so happy for him and his girlfriend.Joe's girlfriend on the other hand was an innocent girl who could be easily manipulated. I hoped she wouldn't get involved in his nasty perverted mess.

Ryan was single and was always plotting,hacking Selena's account,going through her texts with her boyfriend and stealing her pictures.

Typical.

Sometimes we have to let go of what's killing us, even if its killing us to let go. I let go of Ryan and Joe,blocking them everywhere.It gave me a real satisfaction.

What's broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to rise again. The hardest part about letting go though is finally realizing that there wasn't much left to hold onto..

Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything's okay, hold back the tears and just walk away because some people aren't worth your time.

Remember if you like someone and they shine like the sun..it's not their light that's shining it's yours.You are the biggest star.You are the biggest winner.You are so fucking great that you can even make an atheist pray to god.

So people stay away from relationships for as long as you can for they cause emotional torture but yes it's true they give you a lot of experience.

Sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but that's okay because both are important to make the flowers grow.

So pretty flowers,grow and be happy😊

A/N

Well that brings us to the end of the story.If you liked it vote and share and I sincerely hope you always remain happy😊😊

Love-Emma😙