Chapter 33: Double stars~

Jungkook finally made it back to the house a few minutes later. Plastic grocery bags hung from his arms to his elbows, however, he carried the container of lube inside the holes of his sweater pocket. Hiding it from Jimin the best he could. As soon as Jungkook walked in, Jimin was sitting on the couch with his legs folded crisscrossed. The man was wearing just his red, cherry, vibrant, underwear wrapped and hugging against his perfectly curved rear, a loose, white cream sweater tented over nothing, along with red thigh-length socks that carried white stripes across the upper half.

         “Mr. Jeon! Oh you're back!” Jimin giggled and got up almost instantly to see Jungkook right at the entry. Jungkook then took off his shoes and slid on his white slides as he smiled at Jimin once he heard the older approach him. “What did you get me?!”

          “Mochi, you didn't want anything.” Jungkook cooed as Jimin crouched as soon as Jungkook set the groceries down so Jimin could peek into them like a child.

           “But you took so long, I thought you ran to the facility.” Answered the older as he then moved up to give Jungkook a kiss on the lips.

             “Of course I wouldn't, cutie.” The boy chuckled and kept his gaze down at Jimin who was already pulling the bags up to stand and take a good look at groceries. As Jungkook watched Jimin look through the bags, he gripped onto the sealed container of lube within his own pocket. Imagining how embarrassing it would have been if Jimin was to find the bottle of lube inside one of the grocery bags.

              As Jungkook was busy daydreaming, Jimin let out an excited gasp and sprung up to Jungkook. “Oh and you brought ingredients for more Kimchi stew!”

             “Anything for you, Mochi. Anyways, go put the groceries away and- ah! Jimin, why are you watching ‘The Cosmos’ without me?” Jungkook bickered playfully as Jimin gathered as many bags he could carry and held a big smile over his face. “I was going to come back eventually.”

              “Well, maybe next time, you won't leave me alone.” Teased the older, glancing back at his boyfriend after and finally leaving with the groceries to the kitchen. At that moment, Jungkook let out a relieved sigh and slowly started walking down the hall and to Jimin's room. It was at that very moment, Jungkook was nervous and a little anxious. He feared Jimin would eventually find the lube and feel uncomfortable around the boy afterwards. It was only a matter of time Jimin would cling onto him, so Jungkook was quick to rush into Jimin's room.

              Between the two bedrooms, they slept in any bed together. Some nights, they would sleep together in Jimin's room, while the other nights, they would sleep in Jungkook's room. So of course, Jungkook just couldn't rely on hiding the lube in any room. But he had no other choice. Jungkook really wanted to show Jimin how much he loved him through this, yet the boy never expected he'd get this far enough.

             Once the boy rushed into the bedroom, he quickly opened the cabinet and threw the container inside before quickly shutting the cabinet within seconds. Although, that sound did not go unnoticed by Park Jimin. Just as Jungkook thought Jimin was busy setting the groceries away, he completely forgot that Jimin did things quickly so he could rush over to Jungkook's side. However, Jimin only caught Jungkook gawking at the drawer of the nightstand right after the quick thud of him shutting it so suddenly.

             “Mr. Jeon?”

             “O-Oh… Hi, Jimin. Done with the groceries?”

             “Not yet. I only put the refrigerated things away then, I came here.” Jimin giggled and his eyes fell onto the drawer right after. “What did you put in my drawer? Is it a surprise, Mr. Jeon?” Questioned the older. Just after, Jimin walked up to the drawer, but the boy quickly blocked Jimin from getting any closer to it. “-Ah!”