4

Jungkook's POV.

"What in the living hell were you doing?" Jimin sneered looking back at Y/N who I think had already left.

"I was being a human, with a heart!" I snapped.

"Shut up! The two of you, Jimin get your act right!" Jin hyung scolded hitting his back lightly. "I don't get his sudden interest in her," Jimin argued making me role my eyes, "That's not your business."

"Exactly, it really isn't!" Taehyung muttered giving Jimin a grim look. "Wow, okay, I'm out!" Jimin snickered shoving past the two of us trotting off to God knows where.

"What the hell is his issue?" I asked turning towards an agitated Jin hyung, "He needs a whipping that's what!" He spat.

I planned to ignore Jimin's gruff attitude. Interacting with Y/N made me feel happy? Yeah maybe, I just felt a bit lightened because ever since class I had this weird urge to just talk to her even if it was a simple 'Hi!'
She was such a soft spoken person with such well manners that actually made me swell as to why the hell was she being so badly treated. Maybe there is some genuine discrimination for new kids, in addition she seemed really smart. In any case, I actually was looking forward for attending the class with her. Somewhere deep down, I wanted to be her lab partner. Now if you're being air-headed like Jimin thinking I might like her, I'd clarify that my maturity level hasn't fallen off to a level that I'd grow to like a complete stranger.

I am sympathizing with Y/N, I know what if feels to be ill-treated. I don't want to see her hurt, positively if in case she is partnered up with someone else, they'd either ridicule her or have her do their share of work. Just the mere thought made my blood boil, I could only pray; either I become her partner or she is paired with someone having real humanity.

"Alright class, firstly I'm sorry for running late." Madame Eun Hara smiled apologetically once the class was filled in. I looked around spotting Y/N standing at the behind the farthest counter setting up the equipment.

"Hey, Taehyung!" I called.

"Yeah?" He asked grabbing a lab coat before he turned his attention to me. "Pass me a coat please.." He nodded handing me the one he picked with a weird look. I took the coat from him pushing through the cluster of students walking up to Y/N.

"Hey!" I greeted taking a deep breath of relief. "That was rough!" she chuckled cutely motioning over to the mob. "Yep sure was."

"I arranged your equipment." She smiled shyly motioning over to the equipment neatly aligned next to hers, she really saved me a place on her counter. Phew, meaning she does want to be my partner as well.

"Thanks," I smiled moving in the small space next to her.

"So now when we all are settled, let's decide the partners." Madam Eun Hara picked up a file and began scrolling through the pages, "Aha! Alright listen carefuly..."

Y/N and I gave each other a nervous glance.
"Fingers crossed," I whispered slightly nudging her. Y/N nodded not saying anything, but I felt her tense next to me. I saw how her breath rate increased, I guess she was just as anxious as I.

"Park Jaesung with Lee Jaemin, Shao Wang with Lee Kyung, Taehyung with Jung Yinra, Karlin with Kim Chungai, Park Y/N with Jeo—Jeon Junhook?" she looked up over her glasses in confusion.

I looked around and so did Y/N, who is Junho....oh WAIT! THAT'S ME!

"Excuse me mam, it's Jeon Jungkook." I corrected with a wide grin looking at Y/N who was just as happy as I am. "Hello partner!" she grinned at me with a bit of a playful touch.

"That was a bit tiring don't you think?" I asked Y/N as we exited the class. Taehyung gave me a questioning look as he stopped but I motioned him to go on without me. I hope he doesn't stir up nonsense in his head like Jimin.

Y/N was busy scrolling through the assignment sheet, "This is a lot!" she sighed. "Yeah I know, so stop looking at it!" I scoffed pulling away the papers from her.

"YAH!" She jumped trying to reach out for them but as I mentioned before, she was tiny. I chuckled raising the papers higher watching in amusement how she jumped up multiple times to snatch them out from my hand. "Calm down monkey!" I smirked flicking her forehead. She grunted giving up.

"How will we do it?" she asked looking up at me with her dark eyes glittering some hope as if I'd find a resolution, "It's too much for just school work."

I thought for a while before my mind stirred up a wicked idea, not the evil wicked but the Ronald Weasely wicked. "Y/N, why don't you come over?"

~~END OF CHAPTER~~