29

Jungkook's POV.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted.

"Stand down!" Namjoon hyung interjected grabbing my arm but no, I am going to finish this today. I wasn't going to stand watching Jimin ruin my life, more importantly, ruin her life.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST HER?" I asked shoving off Namjoon hyung with ease, I may be the youngest but I was most definitely the strongest. I inched closer to Jimin grabbing him by the collar.

The snarl on his face coupled with deceit in his eyes disgusted me, "WHO ARE YOU AIMING TO HURT? HER OR ME?"

"Please stop this won't solve a thing!" Hobi hyung insisted trying to come forward but Yoongi hyung grabbed his arm holding him back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I held him close, his eyes were dark and sinister and their was a sluggish smirk plastered on his face, "You can't mean it can you?"

"YOU KNOW NOTHING PARK!" I spat bitterly clenching my jaw.

"Let go of him Jungkook," Suga hyung mumbled. His voice was low and cold, he came in between us looking straight in the eye, "She figured it out!"

My heart skipped a beat, "W-what?"

"Hyung you cannot be serious!" Taehyung stated getting up.

"Who Y/N? She figured....."

"About the dare! She knows.." Suga hyung said sharply interrupting Hobi hyung, his eyes still fixated on me.

I was speechless, how did she figure it out?

"I need to go!" I said quickly hastening letting go of Jimin. I was worried, she was alone, obviously she'd be isolated. I can't have her hurt, not because of me or of anybody.

"NO!" Suga hyung yelled, "YOU NEED TO LISTEN!"

From the corner of my eye I saw Jin hyung sit down on the couch holding his head. Namjoon hyung was traumatized and shocked. Taehyung and Hobi hyung, dumbstruck and Bogeom and Jimin flaming victory.

"WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THE DARE?" Suga hyung asked. I couldn't face him, I was staring ahead looking at the wooden door. My heart beat was accelerating as the time passed by, I couldn't think straight. All that was going in my head was Y/N, and what would she be thinking of me. How hurt would she be... and it's all because of ...

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IT IS YOUR FAULT!" Suga hyung yelled clasping my shirt in his hand and forcefully turning me over. My body was numb, I could feel nothing but the burning sensation in my eyes and rage in my head.

"WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THE DARE?"

"Be honest, did you acting like that have anything to do with the dare?" Hobi hyung asked pulling Yoongi hyung away, his face wasn't stern, his voice wasn't sharp. He was pleading, pleading for an answer.

"Come on Kook, you can't be serious." He said grabbing my shoulders making me look at him square in the eye, "I know you like her, we know that."

"Bull crap!" Bogeom huffed.

"Shut the hell up!" Taehyung spat looking at him with disgust, the first time I saw him raise his voice.

"Answer me." Hoseok hyung said looking at me.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked looking at Suga hyung. He immediately looked away, "You have nothing to do with her, you played her!"

"YOU KNOW I DID NOT!" I yelled in my defense feeling the emotions devour me. I pushed passed Hobi hyung to go to Yoongi hyung, his skin was paler, eyes were darker. He was angry, very angry.

"I LOVE HER! I MADE THAT CLEAR!"

"IS THAT WHY YOU DECIDED TO DECIEVE HER?"

"YOONGI STOP SHOUTING!" Jin hyung intervened immediately standing up. He came by my side pulling me in a side hug. My eyes began to water. He was right, from the beginning to now Yoongi Hyung was right, there were a thousand other ways I could have won her over and I had to do that dare.

"Can someone explain what the fuck is going on?" Jimin hissed looking at everyone with anger, "What the hell does he mean?"

Even now, no sympathy no sense resided in his tone. He was as hard as it could get, cold and mean, still not ready to accept the consequences of what he had done.

"You played with their emotions Jimin..." Taehyung spoke looking at him now, "You played with their hearts!"

"So what I'm the bad guy?" Jimin let out a snort, "Was I supposed to have an intuition that he'd actually love her? I mean don't tell me this isn't something you all thought could happen, did you really think he'd like a girl?"

"Why? Is he gay?" Namjoon spat making Bogeom titter. Jimin closed his eyes tightly in annoyance, "Why don't you leave?" He mumbled directing himself to Bogeom.

"What were you aiming at with that dare? To hurt Y/N!" Hobi hyung argued looking at the dark haired guy.

"I did not compel him to accept the fucking dare!" Jimin retorted sharply.

"You challenged!" Taehyung flung back.

"SILENCE!" Jin hyung shouted making the arguments come to a stop, "This is not the time for this!"

"We all knew he liked her Jimin, we've been seeing it since Y/N came to this bloody campus!" Hoseok hyung said looking at Jimin with disappointment, "Maybe if you tried to pay attention to your friends rather than that ass of a brother...you'd know better!"

Bogeom laughed dryly, "He'd choose you over me? Me as in the family?" Hoseok hyung chuckled bitterly absolutely disgusted by the cockiness of his tone.

"I SAID YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" Jimin hissed pulling harshly at Bogeom's arm, "I mean it!" Bogeom arrogantly pulled himself out of Jimin's grip and straightened his jacket heading for the door.

I closed my eyes feeling a single tear trickle down my eye, the second time I'm crying after my mother died and this time it's not her I'm missing, I just lost the second woman I grew to love.

As for this moment, I knew I had lost Park Y/N....because she figured me out, she figured my situation and not my heart.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~