37

Jungkook's POV.

"Here are your notes oppa!" a random girl smiled cheekily running up to me. I snapped out from my daze, "Right thanks." I nodded. She stayed for a while waiting for anything else I had to say.

She was fairly pretty, short and lean with hazel eyes and dark hair however, she was nothing next to Y/N.

Y/N, the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was thin, but an attractive thin and not the sort you mistake as anorexic. She was observant with a tint of curiosity lighted up in her dark eyes that sparked deeply when the moonlight hit them. Her cute pouty lips, soft and plum always coated with a thin layer of lip balm.

God why did she not let me explain, I sniffled looking up at the sky trying to keep in the tears. I miss her, more than anything ever, everything just seemed complete, I felt like I had everything when I had her.

And now, she's gone.

"How are you sitting here and not with her," a familiar voice called.

My blood began to boil, Park Jimin. I snapped my head in his direction with a sneer. Jimin leaned against the door of the library with his hands tucked in his pockets smiling at me sheepishly.

"Get lost!" I grumbled.

Jimin straightened up folding his arms over his chest, "Let's go home together..."

I chuckled bitterly, "Right!"

"The others left," he smirked.

Kim Taehyung, I will rip your head off!
I made a mental note to ask that guy later before getting up grabbing my bag following him out.

"I know you don't want to see or talk to me Jungkook, but you don't understand what I am going through," Jimin began quietly staring straight ahead.

"It seems shitty to say, but I was trying to protect you in a way."

"Protecting me from who? A frail girl who can do nothing to me, but let me......"

"Jungkook!" Jimin stopped grabbing me by the shoulder. I stared down at his hands with a disgusted look.

He forced me to look at him square in the eye, "I would go to Y/N with you, I'd defend you in front of her and tell her what a big misunderstanding this is...."

"She'd never listen, she doesn't want to see me or any of us." I said looking away. Jimin's eyes were brimming with hope, a smile on his face like Hobi hyung's.

"Doesn't matter that! You want to see her, Jungkook come on, you can't let her go." He said shaking my shoulder.

People passing my gave us odd looks.

"Okay let's go home first." I said pushing him away lightly.

Jimin's words had lighted some hope for the best in my heart. Maybe I still had a shot to get Y/N back.

"HERE YOU ARE!" Jin hyung beamed the second I entered with Jimin behind me.

"You two are together?" Namjoon hyung asked sitting up from his sloppy position on the couch.

Jimin smiled looking at me, "We devised a little plan to explain things to Y/N....."

"Really?" Taehyung asked smirking at me. My hands balled into fists, "You little...."

With that I darted over to him, Yoongi hyung who was chilling on the carpet jumped up like a scared cat, damn I didn't even see him...

"YOU LEFT WITHOUT ME!" I snapped wrapping my hands around Taehyung's lean neck pinning him to the wall. He laughed, although it was more like a gurgle.

"You'll get Y/N now...." He managed smiling. I sighed letting him go. Taehyung straightened himself up before throwing his arm around my shoulder pulling me to him, "Look how shy you are..." he cooed poking my cheek.

"What plan do you have?" Hoseok asked Jimin. All heads turned to him, "Well we'd explain things to her Jungkook and I."

Namjoon hyung raised a brow, "That's your plan?"

"I'd make a $100 bet Y/N will blow your ass out her house," Yoongi snorted earning a slap on the bag from Jin the great.

"It's actually true though," Hobi hyung spoke up in Yoongi's defense looking at an angry Jin.

"I never said he's wrong, but his language needs some cleaning!" Jin hyung grumbled looking at Yoongi hyung who snorted, "Sure..."

"Dude, you need something way better alright." Namjoon hyung said looking at me with seriousness on his face.

"I don't know what to do, sing to her?"

They all blinked looking at each other as if there was mental conversation going on between them. I sighed, "Guys, I was being sarcastic..."

"That's actually good, you should write her an apology song." Namjoon hyung said getting a bit excited as he jumped up to his feet, "Yoongi take notes, Hobi prepare the work room, we have a new song to write."

The two of them nodded scuttering away leaving me bewildered, "You're serious?"

Namjoon nodded looking at Jin hyung who was his #1 consultant on every single matter, receiving a nod of confirmation he turned to me with furrowed brows, "What's wrong with that?"

"Hyung, it's 2019 not 1920's!"

"It's true, Y/N has some sass up her pants..." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

She does....
Just then Na Eun burst into the room. Jin hyung flinched when the wooden door came crashing to the wall.

"Lady freaking chill!" Jimin said with wide eyes. Na Eun's face was literally a mix of fright and worry.

"What happened? Did someone rob you?" Namjoon hyung asked getting worried.

She shook her head allowing Taehyung to drag her numb body into the living room closing the doors behind, "Are you okay?" he asked rubbing her back lightly.

"Was that too dramatic?" She asked looking at out astonished faces.

"Yes!" Jin hyung nodded holding his heart, "I could've died!"

"You were with Y/N?" Jimin asked looking at her. When she nodded, my heart began to thump, "Na Eun what happened to her?" I asked with worry scurrying over to her sinking down on my knees in front of her.

She looked her eyes with mine, "Jungkook, Y/N is leaving town."

~~END OF CHAPTER~~